Sign in to follow this  
lilshawnyj

Possible hacker on US 1364 (Video proof)

Okay, me and my 3 buddies were playing, looking for supplies in Cherno when my friend runs into a random new survivor, talks to him and we gather him into our group, when my buddy and him got shot at and killed. Me and my other friend figured the shooter was on top of City Hall, where there was an annoying graphic glitch which he was using to his advantage. I then started recording, hoping to record the guy that killed my friend's death. As I make my way around and up City Hall, I see the killer and take him out. Seconds afterwards when I was about to loot his body, it just sunk into the floor like someone hid it. I don't know if this is a hack or a glitch as I have never seen this happen before, which is why I said "Possible." His name is Klaus as seen in the video, and it was recorded on server US 1364.

The graphics glitch is normal not a hack

I know it's not, I never said it was. I just said that the shooter was using it to his advantage, watch the video towards the end, and you'll see what I mean.

I know it's not, I never said it was. I just said that the shooter was using it to his advantage, watch the video towards the end, and you'll see what I mean.

you said possible hacker, which still states that he could be hacking

i dont see anything wrong with what he was doing how do u know he was using it to his advantage?

maybe he wasnt having the glitches

Did you even watch the video or read my post? The graphic glitch has NOTHING to do with my speculation that he is a hacker, it is because his body sunk into the ground like someone hit the "Hide Body" option when mouse scrolling. I said he used it to his advantage, because when you look at City Hall, you cannot see from the position my friend got killed from, but the shooter can see where my friend was perfectly, which anyone, hacker or not, could do. (Which is extremely cheap and annoying, which is why I kept it into the video.)

to fix ur graphic glitches.. I usually alt-tab out... an tab back into the game... this usually fixes my problems... may take a few times but they go away.

Im using 2x560gtx ti SLI render mode 2

Man, what is with people and graphic glitches on this post? It was the server, as all of my friends got it in the exact same spot so It wouldn't of helped.

bodies can get sucked into the ground or in walls ect, i was at the sw airstrip and was killed on a pile of ruble , when i spawnd and ran back there was three guys trying to loot my body they wanted my m4a1 that was sticking out, found me a silenced m9 and shot them from the bushes , then i tried to get my old loot and could not due to my body being stuck in the middle of the rubble. i got their gear though :P

its the barbwire / camo netting / medical tents that are giving out those crazy graphic glitches

I know, I've had my fair share of graphic glitches :P and it just seems suspicious that RIGHT after I killed him it sunk into the ground.

i don't know how he sunk into the ground, but he likely was totally unaware you were getting a graphics glitch.

Well It was happening to all of my friends in the server, so it had to be happening to him too, and I've seen numerous people using graphic glitches to their advantage, and knowing people who do it occasionally. And Idk, it might of been just a glitch, but like I said, I have no idea if it is or not.

Surprised no one has given you a straight answer yet. If his body sunk into the floor after killed, then he ALT + F4'd. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

Finally a legit answer, thank you Charlizard, you have my beans. Also, thank you to everyone who watched my video, it got a bunch of views which I wasn't really expecting, so thanks! :D

that barbed wire LOD shadow thing needs fixing - it's like the GMG on the UKF jackal in arma2 - you could see it coming from miles away with a giant batwing of doom floating above it

tip: never place barbed wire by your camps!