Sign in to follow this  
_val_

How to Enable Direct Voice Chat in the Server? Need Help! Plz...

Hey guys I was trying to get a little help in figuring out how to enable the Direct Voice Chat option for our Server - not the Global Chat which I think is Disabled anyways but just the within-80-meters-voice-chat. A bunch of us want it on our server but our Admin says he can't find an option to Enable it anywhere. I know I read something some time ago about having to change some log info somewhere but I don't remember where I read it nor have I been able to find actual instructions on how to do so. If someone could just lead me in the right direction with a link or something of the sort then I would greatly appreciate it. We want to be able to talk to people nearby because we actually like being able to help people out - sometimes. :lol: But seriously I find that servers that have that option ON are much funner and give people the oppurtunity to create alliances as opposed to being paranoid and killing everyone on sight - even if they just spawned on the shore. Thanks in advance to anyone which can help out, I guess the best I could do is say Thanks and offer you my Beans! :D Thanks again...

Thanks guys, with info from here and a little messing around we got it working! Thanks a bunch! :thumbsup: :D :beans: