Sign in to follow this  
Jen (DayZ)

Need video settings to make my game look pretty!

Hey guys. I had great video settings earlier, I tried to make them better, and silly me, I made them 10x worse. I would like some settings that won't make me have 15 FPS while recording, yet still has a decent picture so people won't immediately dislike my video. Here are my specs:

AMD Athlon ll X4 630 (P) 2.8 GHz Processor

6GB RAM

1GB GeForce GT 430

If you need anything else, let me know how to find it.. still kind of a noob at this PC stuff.

Thanks again!

I had a very similar setup to you a few months back before i splashed out on a new rig. I ran it on normal settings (tab on the right of the basic display options) and then tweaked some others like object detail n textures a bit higher. Gave me like 40 fps and still looked nice :) A;sp check your nvidia control panel and make sure that anything that CAN be set to "application controlled" or "let application decide" is set to that setting. Anything like antiailiasing set to x16 on your control panel with fuck things up in game as it is not supported. Turn AA off in game settings and you should be fine to stream/ record and play.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

How the F did you end up with GT 430 in your system? :facepalm:

Just accept having to play with min. settings, don't try to record and save up for a better PC ;)

How the F did you end up with GT 430 in your system? :facepalm:

Just accept having to play with min. settings, don't try to record and save up for a better PC ;)

I bought it and installed it. Also, I don't think you read the entire post because I did have nice settings that got me decent frames.

@Delta Sadly, it didn't seem to change anything. :(

Edited by Jen

lol very high settings 10000 vis. and solid 60 fps while recording

Funny.

Anyone? Really desperate here.