Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

My First Blood in DayZ (Good Loot)

So was heading to NW Airbase when out of the silence I hear gunshots. To my suprise a Player with a Ghillie Suit and M16A2 was dispatching of some zombies. Knowing this player has at least a ghillie suit, I am very confident he doesn't react well to other survivors. I follow the player on his looting route, I shoot him once he makes line of sight with me just as he takes a glimpse at me. Here is the loot I got from the body! Sorry to those offended by PKing but survival of the fittest. Also beans for whoever gets the song in the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRtQPDXwfE

• Like 1

Now you need some NVG´s and you are good to go. Coyote, Rangefinder and GPS are the luxury items affer that.

Good hunting

• Like 1

Now you need some NVG´s and you are good to go. Coyote, Rangefinder and GPS are the luxury items affer that.

Good hunting

Thanks for the tip. :) This game enthralls me just simply because of all the loot. Hopefully I can find some Goggles in and airbase or Stary.

Thanks for the tip. :) This game enthralls me just simply because of all the loot. Hopefully I can find some Goggles in and airbase or Stary.

hey pat you seem like a really cool dude, wanna play with a fellow brony?

Congratulations on your first kill. The song is Gotham's Reckoning by Hans Zimmer... :D

• Like 1

this isnt a kill its a murder. loot is not good nor worth killing somebody but congrats anyway. next time try killing players with heartbeat. they carry better stuff adn you get a bandit kill.

2 bad u cant wear that suit with a female -.-

Congratulations on your first kill. The song is Gotham's Reckoning by Hans Zimmer... :D

DING DING DING We have a winner! Your grand prize is! Beans!!

hey pat you seem like a really cool dude, wanna play with a fellow brony?

Sure! When I finish my trip to the airfield, we can explore castles and stuff. :)