Or just add like some weird "crafting" thing in which you could ghillie your wpn if you find a ghillie? I mean every wpn?

Or just add like some weird "crafting" thing in which you could ghillie your wpn if you find a ghillie? I mean every wpn?

this would be amazing but to do it on the ArmA II engine is extremely buggy and complicated, ArmA III will support it so in Day 3 (see what I did there) it will hopefully be in

Enough bumping dude - It's annoying

More guns will happen for standalone, just wait it out

• Like 1

Honestly kid, few people actually want another military rifle in the game. Most want civilian weapons to help with balance and realism. And stop bumping the thread, you asked for peoples' opinions and a majority said no. Leave it be.

I just came across an M40A3 in-game and stumbled upon this thread while googling to see if it was legitimate. After using it for a little while there's not much I can say about it. It has zeroing, a decent scope, ghillie webbing, and bolt action firing with a fairly common ammo type. I don't see a problem with adding it but there really isn't a reason to do so when (as good as) the exact same sniper rifle is out there, the M24. If you want a ghillie webbed M24, maybe there should be a feature where you can glue grass onto your rifle's barrel.

I think the military weapons should be rarer, and less powerful rifles/pistols a little more common to balance it out. Just my opinion.

This. I don't even bother picking up winchesters, enfields, etc. any more cause I know I can just run to Balota, find an AK/M4/M16 and that'll do me til I find something completely OP up north. xD

this would be amazing but to do it on the ArmA II engine is extremely buggy and complicated, ArmA III will support it so in Day 3 (see what I did there) it will hopefully be in

The DayZ standalone isn't using the ARMA 3 engine, it's using a kind of ARMA 2.5.

How does the discussion about military weapon spawn rate matter, when every server has thousands of tents with AS50 TWS"s in them?

That weapon isn't spawning for a long time now, and yet it's more common than Makarov.

"Remove the tents" you say "Remove them, and THEN decrease the spawns".

To which the DayZ reality responds : Hackers on every server with more than 10 people.

Edited by Stworca