Sign in to follow this  
phil

Beancateen vs Hackers

YouTube description has time codes. We basically had a problem with hackers on our server, two members on the airfield had previously killed them but they returned 5 minutes later and killed them with an AS50/NVGs equipped. So we head to Balota to give back up, and fight back, taking on a small militia on the way. Made a second video as a conclusion..

• Like 4

Just noticed the battle didn't start until 5 minutes in, haha. First 5 minutes is just recruiting noobs on direct comms to go fight the hackers.

• Like 2

Here is the aftermath, we get rid of the hacked weapons. Though I didn't really agree with it now, as these weapons seem so common due to these hackers and dupers..

• Like 2

You guys, ROCK.

Haha, thanks a lot my man.

Significantly less lucky here! Doesn't help all my friends bail haha. Hacking is epidemic at the moment and we admins can do little...

About time we got up and killed them instead of them having free game on us.

Edited by Riemer

Lol, "you came to the wrong neighbourhood, hacker."

Glad to see other scousers on this :)

Haha, we work well together too.

That was so sweet helping all those guys at the coast!

The idea people have fun just sniping and griefing is a hot topic in our Teamspeak! We enjoy fucking up hackers and handing out weapons, we drove up and down the south coast in a ural handing out surplus weapons from our armoury (when we had a camp that wasn't decimated by hackers).