Me and 2 mates were playing on server US1457, we had just recovered 2 cars (a offroad pickup truck and a bus) and were trying for a third. I was out with my mate recovering car parts, wire fencing and steel hedgehogs for our small compound, while our other friend was watching our base. Out of nowhere we were all banned from the server, for no reason. I don't know weather it was a server glitch or the admin was mad at us for stealing his car. But there were no hacks of any kind or side scripts, no one was recording with a device even. There was no legitimate reason for the ban on all of us. I'm not sure if the whole server was banned or just us.

Any quick reply would be nice.

Cheers,

Ray.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Edited by MadRaymond1
  • Like 2

Hi,

me and my fellow <*))))<members had the exact same issue with this server today. We recovered a red UAZ (the one that spawns in Stary Sobor) legitimately, repaired it by ourselves and drove a little bit around. After an hour or so we were all banned from the server for no apparent reason.

Personal playground of "Shasta and friends" (allegedly hosting the server)? I would like to have an explanation for that.

Edited by <*))))<FANG
  • Like 1

Looks like this is a common occurrence with 1457; We already have a thread about our friends getting banned; just wanted to post in here to make sure everyone knows that its pretty widespread and no one is getting banned for a reason. They are just getting banned.

:(

Edited by Knightbird
  • Like 1

Owner of the server...

Sorry about all of this, I gave a friend admin privileges and he abused, He has since lost such privileges.

Originally I gave him permission to KICK people with a ping over 150+ because of the overwhelming ping we had been receiving, and told him that if he had to kick any player more than 3 times WITH WARNING PING TO HIGH! that he could ban them, It has JUST come to my attention that he had been abusing power and I apologize for the lack of courtesy and respect that should have been afforded to any players.

Since this was an issue I am the last standing admin and can assure you that no such thing will occur under my watch again.