I dunno guys, but you know with this really annoying Graphic bug that you get because of barbed wire, anyone think it would be a great idea for them to remove the useless thing from the game until they can fix it, so it doesn't make you completely blind?

I mean its purpose is pretty minimal anyway, and its causing shit hot problems, I've tried all settings, I've tried flushing, i've even tried opening my eyes, nothing seems to work.

Edited by lee harvey oswald
  • Like 1

press (ctrl) (minus key on num pad) then type flush.

Does this actually help? Seems like it doesn't do anything according to most people. Edited by SadPanda

Turn off Anti-Anailising or whatever it is.. If that doesn't work.. Start turning off options in the advanced section till it fixes.. Worked for me :D

Turn off Anti-Anailising or whatever it is.. If that doesn't work.. Start turning off options in the advanced section till it fixes.. Worked for me :D

Didn't help me :/

Flushing solves the problem for me for a small peroid of time then starts spazzing out again after about 5minutes or so.

Have tried most things dude, nothing works, everyone i've spoken too, has had the same problem.

At the end of the day the solution is easy, and causes no problem by doing it.

Edited by lee harvey oswald

Yea shit is a pain to say the least, running along then get blinding by barbed wire that is SOMEWHERE in the direction you are looking.

SWIM just removed the barbed wire from server period.

Had to finally make an account to vent a bit.

This has the got to be the most frustrating thing to deal with. I've done everything from turning everything off and turning everything on/off multiple times and there is no fix.

Its something to do either with Barb Wire/Humvees or the dead soldiers that are used for props.

This is frustrating due to the best items(weapons) are chock filled with these around them.

Is there any word on getting this hotfixed?

Are you mentally challenged?

No but im guessing you are ........Putz

Edited by Bad_Habit

flush doesnt work to me too,

well it helps partial, from distance you dont have the bugs, but as soon as you zoom in / scope / walk near that location it starts again