Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Redemption

This is quite a nice story. I was playing with worldsendgaming over teamspeak and they are in elektro while one of us is getting a car to go to the airfield. I am currently at the balota airfield. I had just found a gun and i see a guy running into the hangar. since it's the airfield i'm not taking any chances so i go in and i see him crouched behind some stuff. he sees me enter. i quietly flank him by moving around a container and as soon as i see him i take the shot. then i look at the chat. it reads:

Travis: "don't shoot!"

Travis was killed

He didn't have a mic and he wasn't able to type fast enough. He could still have been bluffing though so i think little of it. I run into my team in electro and we head up the north road and wait by the intersection for the car. the car and another team mate of ours show up but as I'm getting into the car i see there are 1 too many of us. then i look at the chat and it reads:

Travis: "Can i run with you guys?"

He has a pistol and my team tells him to drop it. one of us takes it, said he needed it. then we start talking about wether or not to shoot him. I know this is the same guy i shot so i urge everyone to leave him alone. we're not heartless bandits. he can hear us.

Travis: "plz don't"

One in our team then takes out a dmr with 3 clips and puts it on the road a little bit away from us. I go over to him, tell him I'm sorry for shooting him. I then get in the car.

Travis: " :("

I think he didn't hear me so I get out of the car again and tell him that there is a gun for him down the road, go take it and have fun! he runs to it and we take off. everyone agreed that that felt a lot better than just shooting him. it sure lifted my spirits for the rest of the game!

Edited by DannyFilming
  • Like 4

Kudos dude. Im afraid I have killed a few people just because of the possible threat they posed with no redemption. Hopefully I'll be able to help someone out soon.

lol, I fixed the mic.

Yeah I enjoyed it too untill you left me at the edge of the map... I spent 2 hours walking back, ye bastards, lol! safe place my ass..

Edited by DannyFilming

Dirty pool .... dirty pool, but atleast where they dropped you off at WAS a safe spot. ;)

Edited by 4:20

Thats how you should play the game.

Shooting him after he gave up his weapon without a fight would be just cruel and not rewarding at all.