Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

The worst thing I ever did..

I still feel like shit for doing this, i felt bad instantly afterwards and I tell you right now, I am NEVER doing anything like this again.

I was at the army base at balota and i was very low on blood. I had raided it trying to find a gun and got overrun by zombies. I run into this guy who saved me and befriend him. we raid the airstrip together and I tell him I need blood and we should head for cherno. We fight our way there together, raid the apartments and make it into the hospital. we gather supplies and he finally gives me the blood transfusion. I say "thank you" and immediately shoot him in the head...

I find it amazing that a game can play with your conscious like this but I immediately regretted it. This guy trusted me! He was a friend. someone I could trust and would back me up in a bad spot. When I shot him i immediately felt empty. and very alone. I will do my very best to be a good player from now on and not be a murderer.

Edited by DannyFilming
  • Like 7

fun. i did it for fun. it was anything but.

Edited by DannyFilming
  • Like 2

Yea that's cold.

Guess it comes down to why. But I can't think of a reason to do it other than just to take the gear. Even then though that is cold.

fun. i did it for fun. it was anything but.

hehe dont feel bad, my friend shot my other friend while trying to shoot the other guy. He Alt + F4 on us... so my friend's bullets went thru him and shot my friend and he died

x)

Ive only ever befriended two people in this game, Steve and Spade. Everyone else thats not in my teamspeak channel dies on sight

• Like 5

Ive only ever befriended two people in this game, Steve and Spade. Everyone else thats not in my teamspeak channel dies on sight

I like the way you think.

I will befriend anyone i can but i will kill them eventually, unless we get on skype. If you play with them on skype, you're officially bros.

• Like 2

DannyFliming wath you do in this game is in your opinion, and if you shoot players for fun its ok. I do the same things everyday you can´t trust anybody maybe he had shoot you after a while too. If you play alone without friends shoot everybody in the face dont care why just do it . when you kill people for fun or because you need more gear it´s ok. This is just a game and you should try to give your best.

Of course you can find friends in this game but 99% of this "friends" will shoot into your face sooner or later.

I find it amazing that a game can play with your conscious like this but I immediately regretted it. This guy trusted me! He was a friend. someone I could trust and would back me up in a bad spot. When I shot him i immediately felt empty. and very alone. I will do my very best to be a good player from now on and not be a murderer.

When you don´t take this game so seriously you wont have this feeling again because it´s just a game like every other game ;)

Edited by Jonko

I had killed a guy near eletro on a mountian, He snuck up behind me and was typen "Friendly" by all goodness he had me but it freaked me out when i heard foot steps so I burped um and afterwards seeig the text I felt like real shit and even tho he had mad shit on him i couldn't bare looting him so i left his body in hopes he would find it again. If your that guy I'm sorry man. you know bandits is a need for this game but honestly bandits are assholes and you know it.

I hope every bandit that dies feels that beach walk with shame.

I was looting a hayloft once (the ones with the two raised levels on either side with the tiny circular windows) and i was up on the second level when i guy ran in yelling friendly. So i turn around and go back to my looting then i get cracked in the back by his rifle as i lie there bleeding out i see about 6-7 zombies charge in to investigate the noise. He gets absolutely swamped instant karma

I didnt make it either but at least i got to watch him getting eaten

That is so touching and, and, and...

No...

Welcome to the Bandit's campfire asshole, you belong here with us now.

You can call us your family, but YOU will be the one making the sandwiches for the first month!

to make our first meal i'll get you the ingredient you need.

<hands over beans>

Edited by Zantiago
  • Like 4

Once i got chased by 2-3 zombies with no hatchet, weapon or anything to defend myself. Then this nice guy comes running and i immediately think "Oh Shit! Hes gonna kill me!) I then stop hearing the zombie noises and hear gunfire thats when i turn around and the guy was shooting the zombies to protect me... I then wrote in chat if i could have a hatchet or a pistol or something to defend myself. He then gave me his hatchet and we teamed up, we went to the nearby town and went into a house. We thought it would be a good idea at first but it actually wasn't... My friend broke his legs in a door and i axed him in the head, looted his stuff and ran away... I felt really bad afterwards...

This random person with no weapon runs up to me, bringing is zombie bud with him. I have a hatchet, somehow manage to kill the zeds and talk to her. She doesn't reply, I am quite annoyed about this so I axe the person in the face for giving me lots of trouble and for not replying. All they would do is follow me and steal half of my loot, but i still felt bad. I found an Enfield tent and everything you need for the start, and i ran off into the woods running away from a helicopter. I felt bad and maybe the person who spawned was buddies with the heli crew, so i did the sensible thing of logging :). Sorry Sascha, I hope you continue to play this game and have fun. This is the worst thing I have done so far. Well you have to do what you have to survive. Screw being all soft, you kill to survive, survival of the fittest otherwise known as survival of the person who has the better gun, anyone who crosses my path, and is armed, i'll get you right between the eyes before you knew I was there. Well after you don't reply of course.

Edited by Traios

As terrible as it sounds, you may have done the right thing in the long run.

One time i found a survivor with no weapons in Cherno, gave him a Blood bag and offered to go " Transfuse 4 Transfuse " , and he agreed. However he asked me as he was transfusing me " What do i get out of all this?". It was at that moment i became alert, and was in survival and smooth talk mode. At the end of the transfusion, i offered him a Makarov Pistol. He asked " How much Ammo?" and i replied " None. Granted i dont give strangers loaded pistols. " He then Chuckled and said " Yeah, i know man. You cant trust anyone.".

I Give him the makarov, he removes it from his bag and equips it. I hear him dry fire 2-3 Times, while having the pistol faced in my general direction. I told him to chill and lower the pistol, and or leave the tents. Our business was done. I then see him doing the reloading animation. ( Suprise!, He already had 2-3 Magazines on him and didnt say it! ). After cocking it, and right clicking and raising his sights to my face, i Shot him once in the throat with an M9 and he went down like a ton of Bricks.

He was bleeding , and still coming in and out of conciousness and all i said was " Dude, you did this to yourself. I was hoping i could trust giving you a firearm. Apparently i cant."

I slowly walk out of the tent and all i hear over VOIP is " Mannn, Cmon dude you know how it is, come back and help me, i swear we can work together!! ".

I left him there, and returned five minutes later to see he had bled out and died.

• Like 2

Whats the worst thing I've ever done? Simple.

I was in 3k Blood in Elektro by the Firestation closest to the church. I Climbed up to the roof to be greeted by a Player with a Lee Enfield. After Yelling "Friendly" at each other for around 2 minutes I asked him for blood which he gave me kindly. He needed Blood as well I gave it to him. After he Received the blood he went to the ladder to get off the roof and he fell and broke his legs. I had Morphine. While he was on the ground Screaming I was safely on the roof listening watching him Die Slowly as he was being mauled I said over voice chat "Nice going" He turned. Looked up at me. and shot at me.

Did I feel bad? Kinda but hey...I got a Free gun.

• Like 1

I once ran around with 6 people in a bus for about 2 hours collecting badass gear, i then proceeded to get out of the bus when picking up another party member, killed him. and unloaded a clip into the bus killing all of them and looting gear. then taking the bus. I was registered K.O.S. for that clan after that. hahah

Not the worst thing ever. I was a fresh spawn after being killed by a glitch, running to Balota. I run into 2 guys who had just found each other and were completely lost. I know the map pretty well and offered to help them out. They both accept the help and I run into the medical tents. Zombies begin to over run us and I tell them to leave, we run to the airfield hoping to find a gun there. Nothing. Then I run down to the little guard house and there I find a m1911, I tell them over VoIP to get back into the radio tower, I pop all the zombies chasing us and start heading down. One of them breaks his legs on the stairs from another glitch and his friend freaks out telling me to get them morphine that he'd stay with his friend. Instead, I apologize and tell them this will be easier shooting both of them in the head. After that, I walked out of the airfield and met up the rest of my squad. Found out later that it was better off that I did shoot them, they spawned and found decent guns (saw them about an hour later with my squad)

• Like 1

My friend and I were sniping noobs in elektro when some kid says "friendlies in elektro?" My friend tells him to meet him at the school/office and that there's a UAV there. My friend instructs him to get in the UAV and wait.

The kid shows up, gets in the UAV, and my friend shoots him with a grenade from the M16A2 M203, blowing up him and the UAZ.

We get another UAZ from our stockpile (the non-hive server we play on has a vehicle duping bug currently) and park it in the same spot. Shortly thereafter, another noob falls for the bait and hops in the jeep. My friend takes aim and....misses high, sending a cascade of fire down on the noob, now undoubtedly shitting his pants. The noob, however, has the wherewithal to hop over to the driver seat and try to drive away. He FLOORS it and turns around the corner down the road in front of hospital. I manage to snipe the front passenger tire with my DMR, sending him into the wall at the end of the street at full speed. The jeep violently explodes, killing its occupant.

So uhh, what's your TS channel? =)