Omegalith

Noob with questions and 2 idea

Hello . ..Obvious noob logging in here playing under name Omega hello and how u all? ..Questions for you.1 How to heal a broken leg.2 How long it takes to heal? .3 How to make a fire/ i do have matches ,hatchet ,and found choped wood.4 storage question/idea now...is it possible to rumage for multiple nap sacks fill them store them in a hideing spot or hide or use a tent? If not this should be implemented and I am sure everyone would agree being able to pack rat,On that note of ideas in post apocoliptic era I would like to think that random Wild Life ATTACKS could be brought to game...!.Last questions 5 How do u find a clan ..squad ..is there and will there be a section.I have beta other games mmos various and war ect..from cbt ect Thnx..and happy hunting.

1. morphine

2. 5 seconds after using morphine

3 right click on the matches and make fireplace then right click on fire place and light thencook.

4.not sure but good idea. use tents instead

5. post on the survivor section or bandit campfire on saying you want to join a clan.

Hope this helps! If so id like some beans :D

1. Take Morphine (Right click on it in your inventory).

2. Instantly when you take morphine.

3. Right click the matches and have the wood in your inventory, not backpack.

4. You can put all your stuff in your backpack and take that to store in a tent, then go back and refill your backpack and do it again and again, if that's what you mean.+