Sign in to follow this  
MrJK

Can't update past 95248. Help?

Iv'e tried Verifying my files, launching both games, deleting my beta folder and reinstalling it. Obviously tried installing the arma2 patch. What do?

I am having the same exact problem and i cant update past 95248 as well. I tried to manually download the beta patch, update from day-z commander and six-launcher, and reinstalling the game and nothing changed. This limits us from joining servers past this revision.

Also i tried entering this code into launch options if this was a possible fix

-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ;ca -nosplash -nopause

Hi all.

Im having the same problem. Cant update past 95248. Any news on how to fix this?

tnx

/Dr mos

same problem here... I have tried six launcher, dayz commander and manual install.. I have reinstalled ArmA 2 and OA and DayZ but nothing works

How are you guys launching the game? If you launch through Six Launcher..Hit Verify, then hit launch, it will show your current version. HOWEVER, if you launch Arma2 through steam, it will show 95248. I don't know if this is intended or some type of glitch/bug, but I can just tell you it's not only you guys.

• Like 2

Thanks Ajvkorn. You're right, if I start through Six Launcher AND have steam shut off I get the right version for Arma2. Allthough Six launcher thinks I have 1.7.2.4 version of DayZ but .5 is installed :S . Wierd stuff this.

How are you guys launching the game? If you launch through Six Launcher..Hit Verify, then hit launch, it will show your current version. HOWEVER, if you launch Arma2 through steam, it will show 95248. I don't know if this is intended or some type of glitch/bug, but I can just tell you it's not only you guys.

Thanks so much! :D