Flanagan224

Looking for survivors to survive with?!

Hey there clearly I am looking for someone to survive in dayz with! Comment on this if you want to meet up on a server!

skype: alecsmeltzer steam:hubbabubba110 add me and we will kick ass also i cant play till wednesday due to broken graphics cards soo i had to wipe the computer i have to download steam skype and the game again but we will play.

im always looking for some players to play with im 16 my skype is landonpalma

ill play with you guys i frequent US 100 and US 105 skype: snowtadk i use vent mostly since it does not mess with my sound too much and i'm 18

I'm on sometimes. Kinda bored of playing by myself all the time so I'd like to meet some more peeps. Steam ID is Halcyon2k.

everyone add me on steam and we will make a huge ass protection team for my dr.wasteland medics 2 of them actually.

steam: hubbabubba110

everyone add me on steam and we will make a huge ass protection team for my dr.wasteland medics 2 of them actually.

steam: hubbabubba110

Added you :)

ill be on in a few mintues oh and my computer graphics card is broken and will be getting a new one wednesday and i had to re download EVERYTHING so ill be on late wednesday