Sign in to follow this  
burningxdemise

Uhh hai ^^ Looking for people to squad up with

Been playing the game for a few days now. Have a little history with Arma II and have gotten pretty far with DayZ.

Was just kinda hoping to find some people to team up with, the game has grown tiring to play alone.

I have a vent we can use, but I can also use a separate server or teamspeak if desired as well. ^^

I would really like for you to be at least 16, preferably 18 and show a level of maturity past the kids that play COD, I hate all that "OH DAMN I JUST ONE SHOTTED HIM IN THE HEAD OH YEAHHH! -teabag-" stuff..

Anyway, add me on steam if you wish, petey1993, or just respond to me here.

Don't really have a preference on how many, but the more the merrier.

Been playing the game for a few days now. Have a little history with Arma II and have gotten pretty far with DayZ.

Was just kinda hoping to find some people to team up with, the game has grown tiring to play alone.

I have a vent we can use, but I can also use a separate server or teamspeak if desired as well. ^^

I would really like for you to be at least 16, preferably 18 and show a level of maturity past the kids that play COD, I hate all that "OH DAMN I JUST ONE SHOTTED HIM IN THE HEAD OH YEAHHH! -teabag-" stuff..

Anyway, add me on steam if you wish, petey1993, or just respond to me here.

Don't really have a preference on how many, but the more the merrier.

Would love to team up with someone. Playing alone is boring, and dangerous. Way too many bandits. Send me a private message or respond here and maybe we can get something going.

Def. hit me up. Been playing a while now and the people I usually play with are rarely on nowadays. Can just send me a PM here.

Hit me up too I'm 16 but I'm pretty mature pm me or add me on steam : antoandy