Sign in to follow this  
coolster4001

Almost as bad as COD Spawning

So, as you can tell by the title of the topic, I had an epic fail with the spawning in DayZ, heres how it went down.

-I logged in, hoping to travel up north and die (Because I was already hopless, 2k blood, and no friends to be on in weeks to give me blood) but I did want to take someone with me. I started in the Elektro church, since thats where I last logged out, logged in on a fairly pop. server, about 40-45 people. I instantly hit up the fire-houses, due to the fact that all I had was an AKM with 2 mags left. When I got to the Fire-House near the power-plant, some douche decided it would be funny to place barb-wire in the entrance so no one can get in, It just completly pisses me off. So I decide Ill climb up the ladder, and check to see if theres any loot in this place. Turns out, theres a guy with a double barrel shotgun. Who quickly engages me, even after me saying "Get Down, or i'll shoot" then I end up with a broken bone, bleeding out, since I lag when I'm close to death. 1 Shot from his gun and I was dead. BUT the best part, is when I some-how respawned in Elektrogorsk for some random reason, the same place where I had died earlier, Power plant. I simply look around for any gun what so-ever, but before I did so, I checked to see if that douche-bag was still there. Yea, he was. But with his GF (Had a female player model) I think they were friends since they didnt shoot each other. I run around the firehouse like 5 times, trying to gather up a horde. But to my dispair, no zombies were within range. In which case, I said screw it, and climbed up to the roof...again. Funny, how they just happend to be on a seperate roof portion, down a ladder. And my murder made the biggest mistake of his life. He didnt hide my body. SO i took his shotgun, with 1 bullet of pellets. I quickly offed the guy when he climbed up the ladder to the main roof. took back my AKM and decided it was his GF's time to die to, So I then decided to spray her down with lead, even after he/she staded that they were "friendly" i quickly typed in a huge "FRIENDLY MY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER" and decided it was her/his time. Boom, 5 shots to the chest, and she was gone. 2 Murders in 10 seconds. Prooves that DayZ need better spawning.

I last logged out, logged in on a fairly pop. server, about 40-45 people.

I instantly hit up the fire-houses, due to the fact that all I had was an AKM with 2 mags left.

So I decide Ill climb up the ladder, and check to see if theres any loot in this place.

Turns out, theres a guy with a double barrel shotgun.

Who quickly engages me, even after me saying "Get Down, or i'll shoot" then I end up with a broken bone, bleeding out, since I lag when I'm close to death. 1 Shot from his gun and I was dead.

What exactly did you expect on a high populated server in the Elektro Firestation? You basically did everything wrong and died ... Thats how it goes

I run around the firehouse like 5 times, trying to gather up a horde

LOL

I said screw it, and climbed up to the roof...again

Really?

He didnt hide my body. SO i took his shotgun, with 1 bullet of pellets. I quickly offed the guy when he climbed up the ladder to the main roof. took back my AKM and decided it was his GF's time to die to, So I then decided to spray her down with lead, even after he/she staded that they were "friendly" i quickly typed in a huge "FRIENDLY MY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER" and decided it was her/his time. Boom, 5 shots to the chest, and she was gone. 2 Murders in 10 seconds. Prooves that DayZ need better spawning.

WIN ... You got lucky ... dont expect this happen to you any time soon ... Be patient ... Caution is the way to go for you especially in elektro

I made your post readable ...

5 shots to the chest, huh? Lol instresting story though. Dont really have to many funies like these.

5 shots to the chest, huh? Lol instresting story though. Dont really have to many funies like these.

You can only respawn on a beach???

Rarely funky stuff happens and you can spawn off the beach once I spawned in novy sobor

. BUT the best part, is when I some-how respawned in Elektrogorsk for some random reason

Elektrogorsk? O.O

Its Elektrozavodsk and Chernogorsk lolz.............Elektrogorsk-Chernozavodsk weird mix-up

• Like 1

If the barbed wire in the firehouse was on a US server the probably was me LOOOOL xDDDDDDDDDDD