Sign in to follow this  
cod3r

Anyway to go unnoticed?

After like 30+ minutes of running over hills I found a little town. I needed water badly.. among other things.

Problem is there's freaking zombies everywhere!!!! I was ill equipped to handle them and as soon as I started to they zerged me down.

There any kind of tricks/secretes to go stealth mode into these places to get what I need and get out?

Go prone. Unless you are about a foot away from a zed, they won't see you. Then crouch if you can't see any zeds around.

Stick to the treeline also and inspect an area before heading in. Especially if it is high tier loot area.

Had an experiment the other day with military zombies. Buddy proned after a zed and the zed had to step on him to actually notice. As long as you're prone, you might as well be invisible.

Going prone and keeping a decent distance away from the zed seems to work fine, though they can still become curious and stumble over in your general direction to see if you're food or not. It should still be easy to avoid them though, as their attempts to investigate are half hearted at best.

sweet wish i had tred this last night..

thanks for the info