Sign in to follow this  
FoShizzlets

Groups.

Tried of finding you're friend? Tired of trying tirelessly to find a new player in the game? Now Introducing Groups! Before hitting OK to join the game, you should be able to have the option of setting up a group. This allows you to see you're friend on a waypoint or on the map so you can find him/her easily!

I think it is a good idea. You could add the option to where you teleport to him or her, but that would make the game easy. If even on recruit severs, you cannot damage you're group member(s).

Thanks ~Fosh

Not a bad idea man!

However for some reason I don't like the teleporting bit, I'm not into that shiz.

Although they should do this but I don't think they should add a teleport option. That would just kill the whole hardcore/survival ness of the game.

Sorry, but I disagree. If you want to group up, do it. Nothing in the game will stop you from it. Adding distinct group features will only reduce authenticity. Why would it be easier to find a friend of yours than any other player on a server? Of course you can simply agree to meet at a certain point at a certain time. But you don't need special group features for that.