poskofum@hotmail.com

How to update to 95389?

I cant join to the server I was playing yesterday.

I ran Six Launcher and I get Build 1.7.2.4 but still I cant join to that server. I notice I have OA 95248 and the server have 95389.

I downloaded the 95389 update from here ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95389.zip And after run the update I get "update complete" message, however I get a windows warn saying that update maybe is not installed. And really is not installed, I tried again and again updater says that the update completed (i dont get windows warn anymore) but Im still on 95248 and cant join to the server.

Seriusly, this is crazy, difrerent numbers everywhere half of the server list marked with a red X. I need join to the server I was playing.. I gues my bus is already stealed meh,,,

I have ARMA2 CO on steam. Help? thank you.

Edited by choskop

WAit missed the part about the thing not working.. hmm.

Edited by ODoyleRulez

Ok do this. go into your Operation Arrowhead folder. Then go to Expansions. Then delete the beta folder. then reinstall it (the beta i mean)

Edited by ODoyleRulez

Ok do this. go into your Operation Arrowhead folder. Then go to Expansions. Then delete the beta folder. then reinstall it (the beta i mean)

I did it.

I moved the @Dayz folder out of there.

Reinstalled 95389.

After launch OA (without the mod) Im still on 95248 :huh:

You don't need to delete the whole beta folder. All you need to do is delete the arma20a.exe beta file you copied from the "Beta" folder and that you moved into the OA folder. THen install the new beta, taking the new beta .exe and copying it into the OA folder.

• Like 1

You don't need to delete the whole beta folder. All you need to do is delete the arma20a.exe beta file you copied from the "Beta" folder and that you moved into the OA folder. THen install the new beta, taking the new beta .exe and copying it into the OA folder.

:thumbsup: Now I got it, thank you.

And sorry, I noticed that there is a troubleshooting subforum.

Edited by choskop

Deleting the whole folder is the same difference but as long as it worked out :)

I cant join to the server I was playing yesterday.

I ran Six Launcher and I get Build 1.7.2.4 but still I cant join to that server. I notice I have OA 95248 and the server have 95389.

I downloaded the 95389 update from here ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95389.zip And after run the update I get "update complete" message, however I get a windows warn saying that update maybe is not installed. And really is not installed, I tried again and again updater says that the update completed (i dont get windows warn anymore) but Im still on 95248 and cant join to the server.

Seriusly, this is crazy, difrerent numbers everywhere half of the server list marked with a red X. I need join to the server I was playing.. I gues my bus is already stealed meh,,,

I have ARMA2 CO on steam. Help? thank you.

If this thread hasnt fixed your problem, Im willing to bet if you go intot your six launcher look at the boxes hightlighted that says update arma 2 beta is turned on, wich six launcher some times runs behind in the arma 2 updates and when you turn on your six laucher your updating again back to the older version. beacuse six launcher is off by a version.

I cant install too.

I did what you both said, at least i think i understood it perfectly, but im still with 95248

Any other suggestion?

Edit: i figured what i did wrong. Working now. Thanks

Edited by jamez

hey everybody! in my beta folder there is no arma20a.exe, but there's a folder .rsync and another folder .pack, so it's 'operation arrowhead/.rsync/.pack' and THERE'S 'arma2oa.exe', it's a in rar. is that suposed to be right?

Oh dear god that sounds complicated! I tried joining a group last night but I couldn't get on the server. But we only just had an update from arma 2 and from dayz, and I was playing yesterday no problem. So why couldn't I get into some servers that said I needed a different version?

I had to give up in the end and someone else on the same skype conversation had the same problem. I don't get why we have to go in and delete files, though?

Can anyone help explain it in simple, plain English for me please? :)