ECH0

DayZRadio.com - Your best chance of survival. ( 5PM GMT / 10AM LA / 1PM NY )

This is brilliant - keep up the good work!

Only bummer for me is that it's on at 3 in the morning. I'll try my best to keep sleep at bay on Friday nights.

Edit: I should ask, is the site down? Or is it only up during broadcast hours?

If it's a permanent website, I'm wondering if anyone else outside the UK is having trouble accessing the site - whenever I go to DayZRadio.com, I am met with a 123-reg.co.uk page (as below).

1pxuyt.jpg

Yeah I had some issues with my DNS host, should be resolved. It's not perfect but it will do for now (changing hosts)

I think the idea of a controllable radio tower for broadcasts is a good idea. I'm not so sure about the 'shout out' type of global broadcast however.

I like how it can lead to exciting things, news, traps, help etc but it is not very realistic as to what this MOD is about.. By real I mean contacting someone over the internet to broadcast this info to everyone. The realistic idea would be to have a controllable radio station which whoever controls this controls what is announced by them.

Just my views. Sounds cool either way.

I am at a church (all broadcasts have been from the same church) I have been at this church for a few days now and have plenty of supplies. When I hear people approaching I hide. I'm not telling you what server i'm on.

If you can find me then I will roleplay it out and I will broadcast what you want me to say.

If I die. The broadcast will cut out in a dramatic way (execution style or whatever) but I will return for the next broadcast.

p.s. This is going to be very much trial and error; so we'll see how it goes...

Apologies, technical issues - will be live ASAP

I hope it works now... eek

I am at a church (all broadcasts have been from the same church) I have been at this church for a few days now and have plenty of supplies. When I hear people approaching I hide. I'm not telling you what server i'm on.

If you can find me then I will roleplay it out and I will broadcast what you want me to say.

If I die. The broadcast will cut out in a dramatic way (execution style or whatever) but I will return for the next broadcast.

p.s. This is going to be very much trial and error; so we'll see how it goes...

Apologies' date=' technical issues - will be live ASAP

[hr']

I hope it works now... eek

That sounds epic :D

Dude i love the radio because it plays good music and you can request songs but it is also linked to the game world so i feel connected as well, also the host is damn cool!

Hey, im not the first one who says this, but the radio is cool.

And that "problem" of saying where you are = Bandit trap, thats the choise you make, it can kill you, but also save you, like yesterday someone was bleeding and by warning on the radio some guy gave him a bandage..

Only thing i was thinking off is if we just want to ask someting we have a problem couse there is no chat system.

And forum still offline, but why do you dont take a php nuke or webspell system.. they are very easy to build and admin.

and the good side of those system is that the chat and forum and newspages and ect.. is all in builded.

just saying.

(and yes, my english is not the best of the world)

Good Job !

Loved the part where you telled us where you from and why you are here in Cherno..very good job !

Hey Echo. I listened to about 30 minutes of a past broadcast but it was only songs. I tried fast forwarding around the recording and all I found was songs, really. You would say: 'This song is requested by' once in a while but that was all I heard.

I realize that when holed up in a church in cherno, you don't get much info unless on side channel, but I feel that not enough info was being relayed. Something must have happened in those 3 hours that was worth noting to your listeners.

I like the idea and I hope you keep improving it!