Sign in to follow this  
XinaryuX

Just A Few Problems

The ONLY few problems I see, are that the zombies senses are to keen now and its making us not able to get food or water.

If the zombies went back to the way they were, we could get our water and our food.

One other thing that isnt a problem for me (because I can get headshots) is that the pistols arent one shots anymore...

Onto pistols. I do understand that the makarov shouldnt be able to one shot (it should be three shot) but the .45 magnum, that should NO DOUBT be a one shot from the chest and above. The M9 and M1911 should be 2 shots anywhere and medieum rarity, makarov should be 3 shots with low rarity (Just for defence purposes) and the .45 magnum should be a high (not TO high) rarity and a one shot.

Onto the Machine guns, they in my opinion are okay other than the fact they attract MASS amounts of zombies. Plus for the ammo I think it should show up A LOT more. They should be Low Rarity in Military areas, Medium Rarity in Deer Stands, and High Rarity in the city.

For the rifles I think they are good just how they are, but they (like all the other guns) are too loud with these hardcore zombies.

The sniper rifles seem almost impossible to find other than a CZ 550 which is still very hard to find.

And on the last note ADD THE HELICOPTERS BACK IN!!!

Edited by XinaryuX

Have to say LOLWUT to this one because I can sneak past zombies just fine... My trigger happy friend on the other hand...

Have to say LOLWUT to this one because I can sneak past zombies just fine... My trigger happy friend on the other hand...

Me and my friend figured out how to pass by them, but startling a horde was too easy in my opinion...

Fair enough, but then starting a horde needs to be easy, or the zombies are no threat and it becomes more PvP with a couple zombies in the middle than it already is :)