Sign in to follow this  
spexnax

M107 with larger clip...

Goddammit, this mod keeps churning out wierd stuff. Just a few minutes ago. I wanted to play, after doing a bit of reading and posting here. When i log in, i notice that my Barret sniper rifle has 50 bullets in its magazine. I reload the mag, since i think it is just a small error. But then it says i have 59 or 56, i forget which, and this is so fucking wierd. I am at the airfield, and suddenly i hear shooting, all kinds of calibers, and i realize that someone is clearing either the barracks, or the hangars. So I fire this thing like a mad dog, to frighten them, but it really is like it has those 50 odd rounds now. I logged off, and tried a few different servers. Still has 50... People will think i hacked it, probably, but as far as I know, there is no way to change the magazine size. I have made my share of missions for this game, and those before it. So I cannot see how that could be changed, without changing the addon.

What do you think?

I think that is a crazy bug. Report it to the devs and enjoy it while it lasts I guess.. lol

i had a similar bug i guess, my m24 had 27 bullets in it before i had to reload :/

So I have five mags for this thing. Does that mean, that I in total have more than 250 bullets to fire? Holy fork. Did you do anything to make it disappear? Or was it just fixed the next day? I think it is cool, but it gives me a crazy edge in a firefight.

People will think i hacked it

You really shouldn't give two shits about what people think, they can bitch all they want and sick some Team Rocket member at you and it wont amount to much more than the dirt under your feet, so long as you aren't actually hacking. The powers to be (not whinny server admins and their groupies) can look at your account history and see if you're one of the script kiddies or not. If nothing turns up of that nature on your account then you're quite free to use whatever gun you can manage to find, regardless of completely arbitrary glitches that occur to your gear.

Go to town with it!

Literally lol

Edited by Shea

My flares and chemlights do that all the time, and once it happens, it takes a lot of throwing and several restarts to get rid of it. Even then, it seems like they got bugged permanently or something. It first happened after a hacker teleported me to beartrapisland, but these aren't even the same stack so it probably just comes from the ammo refill on quit bug.

Happened to my M107 too. If you pickup a gun and then pick your M107 back up, it will have the same ammo as the last gun's magazine. Find a SAW and pick it up, then pick your M107 back up. GG.

So I have five mags for this thing. Does that mean, that I in total have more than 250 bullets to fire? Holy fork. Did you do anything to make it disappear? Or was it just fixed the next day? I think it is cool, but it gives me a crazy edge in a firefight.

5 mags? Isn't it more likely that it's counting all your rounds in a single mag then?

EDIT: Had this glitch too with the DMR btw. I assumed it was because I was carrying the M240 as well which uses the same round.

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto