morganhague@live.com

US 1509 Admin shut-down server after ambush

Alright so me and my friend were running through the airfield, we'd been wasting time trying to find a pack of zombies to blow up with my new M16 w. the Grenade Launcher attached, when we saw a crashed heli, we ran over there and started picking up some loot- found some FALs and some other goodies, and just before we leave I turn around and see a URAL blazing through the open airfield and heading right towards us (probably saw the chopper), me and my friend go prone and when he's in range we ambush the guy, (may have been 2 if the driver DC'd- the guy we killed hopped out of the back so IDK if he was driving and swapped seats or what- so pretty much we killed the guy, ran over to his body and then within like 5 seconds of being in range of the guy's body we both get the 'No message recieved' error and the server has been down for the last 40 or so minutes. Not cool- I'm hoping it's just a wierd coincidence and the server had to close for some other reason.

Me wants the URAL ):

• Like 1

The admins on this server really do abuse their authorities. I have been playing quite a lot on that server before, and experienced quite a lot actually! really is annoying when you have invested so much time on that server !

i have been kicked from the server 4 times today, for no other reason than being there ! last time was around 16:00 im in UTC+1

Server Police! I guess you dont see there are over 1000 Dayz servers out there just play someplace else. And to be honest guys the admins can change there server name anytime they want to avoid tattle tails/narks. LOL As for spending time on a server this isnt even a game its a flippin pre beta buggy as hell who care if you lose your stuff. There only pixles its not real stuff just get new.

Keep up the good POLICE work!

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Don't disrupt the Server Report forum, it is there for a reason.

Server Police! I guess you dont see there are over 1000 Dayz servers out there just play someplace else. And to be honest guys the admins can change there server name anytime they want to avoid tattle tails/narks. LOL As for spending time on a server this isnt even a game its a flippin pre beta buggy as hell who care if you lose your stuff. There only pixles its not real stuff just get new.

So let me try and understand your thoughts on this:

SA can do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server.

Is that about it?

Porkchop, You're been told before. Don't go into this section if you're just going to say the same thing in every thread and act like a troll.

These threads are used to enforce the rules for the servers admins. It isn't about not being able to play on a server, it's about stopping SAs from abusing the server controls.

• Like 1

People like you suck. This guy wasn't accusing the server admins of anything. Stop being a jackass.

• Like 1

So let me try and understand your thoughts on this:

SA can do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server. If that SA does do whatever he/she wants regardless of the rules, and if you do not like it, you can go to another server.

Is that about it?

Yes thanks So much for understanding

The guidelines is there for a reason Porkchop :) and i really do care about how much time i spend on one server, since im not into the whole elecktro cherno pvp thingie ! if they would just stop the kicking the server would be perfect tbh.

utc+1 11:48 they just kicked all on the server again !

i read wrong when searched for reports, im talking about de 1509 not us 1509. sorry for this

Edited by Johnmanrandom

Yes thanks So much for understanding

As everyone can see by his/her reply, he/she is nothing but a troll. I can say that eith confidence because no persone with an ounce of common sense would agree with what i asked him. Best bet would be to just put him/her on ignore.