Lukedawesome

I recently bought a server from HFB.

As the title says, I just bought a server about 2 hours ago, and I am having some issues.

I Installed 1.7.2.4 on my server control panel, but when I search for it on the Arma 2 server search, it says my server is only v 1.6, thus giving me the error bad version, rejected.

My second problem is that I can't search for my server on Six Launcher, any fixes?

If you PM me the account's first and last name, I can look at your server for you.

Edit: Or if you have a ticket number, which I think you do, please send it to me.

Edited by Kiotie
  • Like 1

pfft, had the same issue, was told to downgrade to an older version. Needless to say, I've had this server for over 24 hours ... well no one has gotten to play on it. im actually starting to get a bit aggravated and just ask for my money back. and not even mess with a server anymore. just jump on everyone elses..

But since support jumped in here, can you explain to me when I did ask for help on why other's have gotten theirs to work, my reply was HFBServers.com hyperlink back to the website and not an actual answer? Kinda pissed me off.. I'm seriously about to just give up.

:)

Do you currently have a ticket open?

Thanks, I'm looking in to yours as well. Please be patient though, I'm trying the best I can to isolate what could be causing this issue.

• Like 1

Im here all weekend :)

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You can not play on this server. If you are the server admin, please contact DayZ Staff.

thats my error.. everything has been updated. both server and client.

Archer

Edited by carcher7878

Your server should be working fine now. Feel free to contact me if it isn't :)

Edit: That goes for both of you

Edited by Kiotie

I am having the same issue on a server that I purchased last night. I have been back and forth with support trying to resolve my issue. The server is currently loaded with 1.7.2.4 beta 95389 and when I connect to it the following message comes up : Server is running the incorrect version of the serverside application. Ticket number 784020 with support.

My pc and the rest of my clans has version 1.7.2.4 on their pcs and the beta version for arma per the lastest patch is 95417.

Any suggestions?