Sign in to follow this  
daniellol1

Trading AK-74 and ammo for a blood trance fusion

Here's how we do it. We decide what server we are going to play on and you go out in a open field if i spot one of your friends in the tree lines i shoot you if the coast is clear il run up to you and you give me the blood i drop the ammo and then i back up 10 feet and drop the gun and logg out. Skype: DanielBredberg If you want to play dayz i'm GMT+1

Edited by daniellol1

No one wants to go throught that much trouble for a blood transfusion. Just sit in a residential house, get a Skype call going, and if you get shot, it's not a big deal. An AKM can be found in a Fire Station.

Plenty of medics will heal you for free. Just don't trust anyone not listed on the white list.

Plenty of medics will heal you for free. Just don't trust anyone not listed on the white list.

This is not quite fair or true...to even get on the white list you have to save someone then they (the person healed) have to post about it here, I would like to eventually be with TMW but I have to earn that privileged.

Telling people to not trust anyone offering help just because they are not yet on the list is counter productive, everyone should be cautious I agree but don't let paranoia get the best of you!

Edited by Femme Fatale

Im just going to say this is either a bandit trap so this guy can shoot you up when you log in and are standing on the coast where everyone can see you or its a easy way for me to get an AK and keep my blood :P :beans: :beans: :beans: trolololol