Sign in to follow this  
overflow

DE5 [Spear] - Crew Using Tree/Grass etc exploid

Just got Killed by one person through trees while we robbed their camp. We covered from several sides behind trees and got all killed by one person in a few seconds. It was impossible to get killed by one person.

In addition to this they are duplicting items (30 x gilli suites, 15 NVG's, and so on; no screen sry - but mb someone else reports them for the same reason -.-)

We think the cheater was " [spear] M1ster-T "

HF

• Like 1

Hmm yea, sucks that u dont have a Pic or Vid....its hard to proof then :(

The thing with the Grass is no Exploid i think, maybe the Shooter got a shitty PC and the Grass is only rendering 2 feet arround him :D

hmm there are vids, that easily explain how to delete those files and i'm pretty sure, that terrain-details in grafik options is fixed serverside.

Edited by trudikampfschaf

could also b thermo, but does sound like a cheater if he takes out several guys surrounding him alone

Having been on DE5 just now i had to look for a thread on these forums about SPEAR:

I also highly suspect SPEAR John Meyers of hacking.

Just lay near stary minding my own buiseness and then suddenly BOOM Zombies spawned everywhere. Well, no, only at the crashed Chopper. That Meyers was running onto the chopper.

He aggroed a Zed, desconnected right besides the Chopper - what a fag. But well, no hack yet.

Then he respawned 1-2 min. later when the Zeds were already gone.

AS50 ftw, i sniped him down. Waiting for more movement (i always wait a long time before actually plundering my new stuff, thanks for the coyote pack btw) i saw him RESPAWN at the exact same location with the exact same gear. While his "first" body was lying on the floor already.

Second try, i hit again and down he went.

More waiting takes place, he respawns a THIRD time. I shoot him again (now really annoyed, also because i gave away my position all the time...but well, i wanted that fag gone alone for the cowardly disconnect and for his coyote pack which is the only thing im missing right now).

His body drops a third time. Immediatly sinking into the ground (??!!Why?).

Then i see a body spawning again (about 50m away from the helicopter) instantly vanishing, as if its teleported.

Then i think to myself, after waiting more 10 minutes or so, that i should now risk it and check out his corpse. Even though i suspect bad hacks (or just bad bugs?).

While i grab his backpack(and study body so i saw hes name!) the guy spawns again right next to me, instantly vanishing(this really gave me the creeps >.<). Nearly finished with plundering his stuff i hear impacting shots at the Chopper. I grabbed the last 3 Sodas and got the hell out of there(no, even though i got everything i want now i didnt disconnect, only time i disconnected was because of a bunch of hackers, i really exspect to die soon as my only goal is getting into nice firefights now >.<).

So yeah, i dont know if it was hacking or just bugs, but this cowardly disconnect because of a Zed sure lets the SPEAR Clan look like some little pussys.

I got a bit of fraps footage on my hands. To bad i didnt fraps the "Study body" (only the respawning of him and later after i got out of the action his name on the Serverlist), but im sure an admin can read the server logs if needed. Why i didnt fraps the action? Pressed F9 one time to often after the first short videos. So it frapsed exactly what i didnt want to fraps :D (me talking with a mate, because of that i also frapsed the serverlobby telling my mate it was SPEAR John Meyers). But that should be proof enough.

Edit: Just saw the Server is hosted by SPEAR, might explain it a bit...

Edited by Xero66

Ok so i uploaded the first 2 short clips with my shitty internet. If someone who is responsible for (and has the power to punish if it was hacking or so) investigating this wants the rest just send me a PM.

Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWEvklclxo&feature=youtu.be

Link 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAWDxINeZA&feature=youtu.be

(basically showing that hes respawning in the same spot)

I also noticed my murder count didnt go up till the 3rd kill, so what happened there? Disconnect whore or sth.? But how vs. an AS50 shot that was unexpected?

@truekampfschaf

Lol you and your mates got killed. How can you be so sure it was just one and why M1sterT?

Btw 4 friends got killed by one as well and they got gillies on.

And as long you don't have proof that he is a cheater it's you word as an bad loser.

How long do you know Arma2? it is so easy to kill ppl when you know where they and the distance. Cause you have the advantage of surprise.