Sign in to follow this  
nexXtec

Arma2CO keeps crashing near a heli crash!

So guys I found a heli crash near Veresnik and when I approached the heli my game crashed, and whenever I join a server my game keeps crashing! D:

I don't want to be blacklisted on the hive for disconnecting! Can a mod or someone pelase help me?

EDIT: I also get those weird graphical glitches aka planes/lines.

Edited by nexXtec

I can't help you with the disconnecting, but you should know that there isn't any blacklistng, banning, or ANY punishment for disconnecting or crashing yet. They are only tracking it to gather data.

Even if you did get banned for crashing, you could appeal it easily by having them pull up the logs. Someone disconnecting within seconds of logging in is not the behavior of and ALT-F4er

I can't help you with the disconnecting, but you should know that there isn't any blacklistng, banning, or ANY punishment for disconnecting or crashing yet. They are only tracking it to gather data.

Even if you did get banned for crashing, you could appeal it easily by having them pull up the logs. Someone disconnecting within seconds of logging in is not the behavior of and ALT-F4er

Oh ok, I'm currently inside a different lobby and I'll try to join and move away from the heli, because in the end, the heli crash site might be bugged.

Edited by nexXtec