Sign in to follow this  
vorcineris

Player Camps

Those grid coordinates are junk dude.14 drops you in the ocean and 00 is almost 3 whole grid squares north of the map.

Above NE airport I was there earlier i got teleported to thunderdome(hacker) but i some how didnt die i logged right away and just ended up at NW airfield with all my gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuIkXnEAMlI&feature=youtu.be

Here is the camp, was just there, there is now an atv which you will see in the video. The last minute or so is me hightailing it out of camp looking for Betty. Also I have the GPS I got from said camp with my location. For those of you without an ingame map, it is due NE of Olsha above Black Lake. It is not across The Line. Happy Hunting, and as always, please give me beans if this helped you or you approve.

get a helicopter and roam the woods

you will find camp after camp

The group that has this camp has made it considerably larger and has a helicopter now, I will post the video of them hunting and killing me for five cans of beans.

• Like 1

Do people not get that some camps are actually friendly? Me and my clan killed about 4 people after landing in our camp in a huey becuase surviors we had given gear to for free (the reason for us having a camp was like a salvation camp) had spread the word on the server so a bunch of complete and utter twats thought they would take the lot, little did they know that if a clan is giving free gear and has a camp that actually they would have alot better gear, weapons and plently of ammo...

We then destroyed the camp and have never though about doing it again becuase there are way too many bellends on DayZ.