Sign in to follow this  
oosk@btinternet.com

U.B.C.S. Recon Team 1

40 seconds 4 dead. HOMAGE TO THE FALLEN..

MoeJoe

Girth Brooks

B100D

Adam

They quit the server after getting rammed.

And for this they are shamed, stay around next time.

Remember.. always check your six....

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ooski
  • Like 11

Well played boys, would love to join and have a crack at playing with you lads? message me :)

That might be arranged, however, we are abit jumpy arround new players!

I think you would understand ;)

Better then last time we got in combat. Damn ghosters

So true :)

Thermal is my scouting weapon.. I found it.. so I use it.. gives me the edge and keeps me and my team alive.. wasn't going to let my team mate die while I switch weapon.. those who thin k that Thermal is lame.. QQ more, your tears help me sleep at night.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ooski

yeah girth brooks here. story from our side: all 4 of us literally just spawned into the server 2 seconds before the start of this video. names of shame? sure. how often do you expect to have 2 guys in ghillies with an sd pistol and a thermal 20m away on your six as you spawn? this video is the dayz equivalent of BF3/COD spawn camping. not holding it against you guys at all. just saying its pure luck on your part to have four guys spawn right on you. btw there was a 5th...

Edited by girthbrooks

yeah girth brooks here. story from our side: all 4 of us literally just spawned into the server 2 seconds before the start of this video. names of shame? sure. how often do you expect to have 2 guys in ghillies with an sd pistol and a thermal 20m away on your six as you spawn? this video is the dayz equivalent of BF3/COD spawn camping. not holding it against you guys at all. just saying its pure luck on your part to have four guys spawn right on you. btw there was a 5th...

Well in that case im taking my beans back... W is a W video was neat and i got to see 4 yellow people fall over. Choolose.

Then where was the fifth? Did he DC Log and let you four guys die?

you act like they somehow KNEW you were going to spawn there. Maybe you shouldn't be camping out near Stary where other players can hunt you? Considering FIVE people were there with four confirmed kills, is pretty damn impressive.

Good job Ooski and Zan, you make me proud.

• Like 3

Then where was the fifth? Did he DC Log and let you four guys die?

you act like they somehow KNEW you were going to spawn there. Maybe you shouldn't be camping out near Stary where other players can hunt you? Considering FIVE people were there with four confirmed kills, is pretty damn impressive.

Good job Ooski and Zan, you make me proud.

no, i act like i was pissed my group got decimated by an extremely unlucky spawn. once we actually get into the game we don't usually have any problems around stary. you realize how this nearly could have turned out very different? we could have spawned behind your two guys and unloaded on them, but this time the opposite happened. chalk it down to chance, but i wouldn't really say much skill was involved at all.

So, Server hop to another server to gear up to come back? .5m isn't that far and WELL within firing range of most weapons. So he logged out to avoid dying. Pity.

So... UBCS guys what was the point of this again?

Ooski likes to show his moments. When hes not killing someone with an Axe.

• Like 1

So, Server hop to another server to gear up to come back? .5m isn't that far and WELL within firing range of most weapons. So he logged out to avoid dying. Pity.

hey, call it what you want. none of us alt-f4'd upon the first guy dying. we weren't sure what exactly happened there at first (server admins getting fat loot/teleporting?) so we decided to play it safe and find another server. like i said, i'm not holding it against your guys to open fire. i would have done the same. its just a shame we didn't get a chance to actually go toe to toe.

I guess my point is it's actually not that impressive to set up a flank when you're using thermal and have a sight advantage with seemingly no motive (nothing seemed gained other than kills). What was the difference in outfitting between your two groups? And I'll just be sure to be cautious when roaming your servers.

Actually now that I think about it the confusing part is "quit the servers after being rammed." You have to quit to respawn so... To me it seems kind of natural that they'd do that, and if they had a 5th they'd want to meet up with him uncontested. Makes sense they'd regroup elsewhere.

I guess my point is it's actually not that impressive to set up a flank when you're using thermal and have a sight advantage with seemingly no motive (nothing seemed gained other than kills). What was the difference in outfitting between your two groups? And I'll just be sure to be cautious when roaming your servers.

Actually now that I think about it the confusing part is "quit the servers after being rammed." You have to quit to respawn so... To me it seems kind of natural that they'd do that, and if they had a 5th they'd want to meet up with him uncontested. Makes sense they'd regroup elsewhere.

my 4 had something like: M4A3, M14, M4A1, and AKM. from what i could gather i saw 2 guys with ghillies, most likely with high end sniper gear. like i said, if we at least had the chance to orient ourselves this would have been a lot different IMO.

You don't 'Quit' to respawn. You merely go to the lobby. You don't completely disconnect.

hey, call it what you want. none of us alt-f4'd upon the first guy dying. we weren't sure what exactly happened there at first

Then why bring up the fifth person? 'There was five' When they left. It seems a bit pointless to break that fact up. Im not calling it anything but "We died on this server, so we need to gear up on another server and come back to kill them!" That's fine with me and all. Just your whole "Oh man they got us spawning in." I hear G17 shots and I think the M14 guy shot once or twice at Zan, certainly was a lot of guys all aiming in the same direction attempting to return fire. I do applaud you for not Alt-F4ing and disconnecting, however.

As you can see, neither of the guys that killed you had sniper gear. Just an L85 and M4A1 SD.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin