kaboose914

Need help with graphical problem

alright so DayZ has been working fine for awhile now. Today though, i was crawling into an army base and suddenly i began to get these blobs of random colors. For example the ground will be purely white like when you glitch underground in a game and the sky to ground will be a big screen of black and brown.. like an invisible barrier going up and down. This happens where ever i look so i can barely see anything but the white ground and a black and brown screen... i can still see my character though.. are there any solutions to fixing this? i have taken screenshots i just dont know where to find them so if you tell me i can post them! thanks in advance

so im just going to have to live with the bug?

Yup. its been happening since 1.7.2 from what im aware. Barbed wire seems to cause it and now in this update military zombie corpses as well.

If you hold shift and press minus on the numpad twice then let go of shift and type flush it should clear it up. This is only temporary and will have to be done repeatedly if you are staying in the area. Also it doesn't always work, but it has most of the time.

Korppi300 thank you so much! when i changed that value the problem instantly went away :)

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again