Sign in to follow this  
bappel12@gmail.com

Best way to regain blood?

I can't play with my friends right now because they are busy at the moment, and I'm low on blood from firefights. What is the best way to regain my blood solo?

P.S: I'm in Cherno and have a hunting knife and good weapons if that helps any. :P

Kill and gut an animal. They give you 800 blood back I believe. You need a hunting knife, a hatchet to cut down a tree for wood (unless you already have a wood pile), and a box of matches to light up the wood pile. Just go over it, and click "cook meat" once you've obtained it.

Edited by OneWumbologist

Does it matter what kind?

What kind of animal? I don't think so. However killing a rabbit only gives you only 1 meat, rather then a cow that gives you 5 +.

Bigger animals give more meat. Cows give 8 meat steaks, Chickens 1. Sheep 5, goats 4. I believe....

you have to cook them to eat them. bring a hatchet to cut wood, matches to light :D or use fires you can light else in cities/ big industrial complexes

One more question. Is there a high spawn area anywhere near cherno that spawns cows or is it random?

Animals are mostly found in fields and forests, however sometimes I tend to see a chicken spawn in a town (or it wandered to it). Your best bet is to go to in the wilderness and hope to find some.

Edited by OneWumbologist
  • Like 1

It's random. farmland or field open ares make it easiest to scout for animals. Go to a high area and look down across the whole field. I've found goats and chickens in towns (even cherno :D) though... But farmland/ open fields are your best bet. Be wary! Make sure your ready to take the meat as soon as you kill. sometimes the animals despawn very fast. Sometimes they like to alt+f4 on you too xD

I'm slow :D

Edited by internetTAB
  • Like 2

Don't forget that if you find certain barrels (Sometimes at military outposts with those tents) you can light those on fire without fire wood. Just need a match.

animals. unfortunately for me, there are none ingame.

I was going to do this and I even found a hog and a goat but they both disappeared just seconds after I murdered them.

Edited by BennyLikesIndians

If you are so low that you are passing out and can't see well, log onto a recruit server, you can follow the grey spots to animals. Zombies too, but you have a chance at least.

Steal is from a blood bank.

If you are so low that you are passing out and can't see well, log onto a recruit server, you can follow the grey spots to animals. Zombies too, but you have a chance at least.

But you only have one character per server now, right?