Sign in to follow this  
MagicFloof

Kicked from server, It won't fix

Everything I do doesn't help, all the suggestions made, I follow and it doesn't change. I'll tell you what I did:

Downloaded the BeClient and BEServer into both ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA, removing the old ones.

Re-Installed 6 launcher and 6 updater.

Ran Steam with administrator and without and Varified both ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA (1 Files thingy appeared)

I was going to re install DayZ but I don't want to lose my current profiles because I've got good equipment.

Someone please help me, I've tried to fix it for ages and I really want to play with my friends!

I try to Re-install battlEye off of steam on ArmA2 but I get this is currently unavailable, please try again later. And when I try on ArmA2 OA, i get '!!! MISSING STRING'. I REALLY need a fix for this!

Thanks!

Uninstall BattleEye from Arma:OA.

U will stick on "Loading" screen.

Close Arma.

Install latest beta patch, it will offeryou to install BE. Install BE.

Play DayZ.

Profit!$!

Edited by Infineon

Sorry to ask again, but How do I change version? Is there a guide You could link me or a personal tutorial which you found to be useful, if you had the issue? Thanks :3

If you upgrading or reinstalling current Beta-patch version - just run a setup file from beta-patch archive.

If you are downgrading (I personaly would never suggest doing that!) - uninstall BattleEye from "arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion" first, connect to a valid DayZ server, (you will see black "Loading" screen with no further progress), close ArmA, delete folder "beta" from "arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion", reinstall required Beta-patch version with BattleEye (battleeye setup will start automatically after Beta-patch installation)

Edited by Infineon

I feel guilty asking for so much help, but I can never get the answers and i've been looking all over the internet, and you obviously know what your talking about, so how do you run a setup file from the beta-patch archive?

And why don't you suggest downgrading? does it corrupt files or something? Thanks again

To run a beta-patch setup, open a downloaded archive (ARMA2_OA_Build_XXXXX.zip, where "XXXXX" is a version number), and run a ARMA2_OA_Build_XXXXX.exe file from it.

If you downgrade - u may lose your character at older version server-group. It looks like at some point of 1.7.2.X patching new characters were created in the Hive for those who were still on 1.7.1.X servers, but the rest were moved to new "sub-section". Actually all characters might have been recreated, but I have no time or wish to bother everyone asking to remember if they were respawned on the beach at some point for no reason... Either way, I'd say there is a chance that your character with all items will be stored in that older part of the Hive, and will never be able to move to newer server.

Have seen some posts from DayZ staff that servers will be excluded from the Hive if not up-to-date. So thee won't be any possibility to play your character at all.

All this is not confirmed, just my observations and troubleshooting.

Hi I am having the same kind of trouble i get kicked from servers whenever i attempt to go from the lobby into the game

I have reinstalled six updater and I have uninstalled battle eye and updated to latest beta patch but it keeps kicking me from the server do you have any solutions for me?

Open your arma 2 folder, delete the checkFileList.lst file (if there is one) do the same for the Operation Arrowhead folder, than goto Steam, check the files through steam leading to redownload missing files, it works now.