Hannibal735

Any survivors who want to enjoy the game the way it was meant to be??

i play every day with a couple of different groups of people and theres always at least one person on at all times.you should come join us at ts52.light-speed.com:9675 on teamspeak! we are a fun group to be with and u wont regret it =).we will help u any way we can with guns n ammo and raiding.got our own server we play on with new and experienced players!we are laid back with people doing different things!

I take it you guys are on now? I might have to join you in a few if that's alright.

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

• Like 1

if u want to work as a team and raid and hunt down bandits and stuff join our teamspeak with hannibal

I have one friend I play with, as that is the only friendly player I've met :|. We would gladly tag along with you guys though, if you wanted. Kinda do need more than 2 people though, as a sniper watching us during NWAF would be quite nice. Always make it there, and silence till we get done looting, then boom. dead.