chaossound

For those of you whiners who think it's too hard.

Either learn to play or gtfo and go back to call of doody, world of whiners or battlefail 3 and take your casual baddies with you. This game is MEANT to be hard it's meant to be challenging. It's not meant to be a casual kick back and relax weekend game. Don't like it? Don't play it nobody is forcing you to play just go gtfo and do us a favor let the door kill you on the way out so you can cry more your tears are sweet.

• Like 1

Either learn to play or gtfo and go back to call of doody, world of whiners or battlefail 3 and take your casual baddies with you. This game is MEANT to be hard it's meant to be challenging. It's not meant to be a casual kick back and relax weekend game. Don't like it? Don't play it nobody is forcing you to play just go gtfo and do us a favor let the door kill you on the way out so you can cry more your tears are sweet.

Are you on your period?

• Like 5

yet another well constructed and well argued post...

also, don't put bf and cod in the same sentence.

Edited by Dankine

Are you on your period?

No just sick of seeing people whining in almost every thread about the difficulty and learning curve of the game

No just sick of seeing people whining in almost every thread about the difficulty and learning curve of the game

So don't troll the forums....problem solved B)

So don't troll the forums....problem solved B)

Who's trolling? I know im not. If anything YOU are trolling me. Go back under your bridge and carry on.

Edited by Chaossound

Who's trolling? I know im not. If anything YOU are trolling me. Go back under your bridge and carry on.

See, there it is again. You ARE on your period.

All I'm saying is quit complaining about complainers....Not like it's going to change anything. B)

• Like 1

See, there it is again. You ARE on your period.

All I'm saying is quit complaining about complainers....Not like it's going to change anything. B)

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself,

Go away shoo. Stop trollin

Edited by Chaossound

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself,

Go away go go shoo.

Very good, you googled something. Good for you kiddo.

Now go into the bathroom at your house, open the cabinet below the sink and get a tampon. You know what to do with it.

• Like 1

This thread is more entertaining than the Olympics.

I didn't realise the OP was heralded as the all knowing & wise speaker for the DayZ playerbase...oops, but only those who meet his exacting standards. Maybe it's not just the gamers themselves but it's a reflection on the generation of 'quick fix, blast through the content' games that have been vomited up by various companies over the last few years to make a quick buck. Maybe DayZ, and the games which follow and better it, will change that.

Oh, and can we get our own catchphrases please? Eve Online called and they want theirs back.

• Like 1

Didn't you create a thread just to complain about a tent eating your gear?

• Like 3

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Priceless!!

Why dont you make a post to provide help to the newbies instead of this mad rambling you're doing here.

Gawd, I hate people who whine about the game. I'd better go on the forum and whine about how much I dislike whiners... Do you see what's happening here?

Didn't you create a thread just to complain about a tent eating your gear?

Yes actually I did create a thread about that, was I whining about how it's unfair and shouldn't do that or how that makes the game harder? No I wasn't. I was stating that the update may or may not eat the contents of others tents.

Yes actually I did create a thread about that, was I whining about how it's unfair and shouldn't do that or how that makes the game harder? No I wasn't. I was stating that the update may or may not eat the contents of others tents.

Oh, well I usually don't use emoticons to emote that I'm annoyed by something when I'm just stating facts about a bug in the game.

I also post bugs in the bug report section.

You sure did prove me wrong though.

How do you have any friends at all? All i see in this thread from you is anger towards everybody... and for the love of the god that doesn't exist.... STOP FUCKING SAYING go back to CoD, BF3, etc. people want to play this game so let them and you STFU. you hate seeing posts like that so much... get off the forums or ignore them.

Quoted for truth.

Waa waa, its too hard, too many keys, where am i going, waaa waaa, i cant figure out the patches, the guns are unrealistic i cant machine gun people WTF omg waaaa waaaa the game runs too slow waaa waaa

STOP trying to fit into a gaming engine which is above your threshold and not designed for your breed