Sign in to follow this  
uterusmaximus

Cows, broken bones and blurry vision...

Date/Time: 28. 7

What happened:

1 - instant broken lags during to Zombie attack. Happened simultanly to me and my GF.

Blood was 10 000+

2- Cow disappeard as soon as we arrived ca. 2 meters near to the cow.

3- Cow-Corpse disappeard when i clicked on "take raw meat" instead of clicking the gear button. The Char took only one meat, then the cow disappeard.

4- I was at 200+ Blood. Then i got back to 9000+ and still had blurry vision

5- Ammonition refills after each login (i know, a lot of guys are gonna hate me for mentioning that)

6- Weapons (or too big Items) simply disappears when i try to put it in the Backpack but have too less space for it

Where you were: Above Gorka, Old Fields and then Kabanino

What you were doing: Hunting Animals!

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: DE77

Edited by UterusMaximus
  • Like 1

Can't say that I've had entirely the same issues....

But I can say that cows are now disappearing as you get closer. I was about to take the shot with a pistol at close range, and POOF - cow was gone.

happened a few times on different servers - same version as you.

*Edit - I have noticed I've been getting broken bones at full health a lot more often than normal when encountering zombies. It's getting a bit ridiculous. As well as the "bleeding on the first hit" after joining a server every single time

Edited by EazyE

Had my legs broken at 11k blood, one hit by one zombie. POOF. Legs gone and i have no morphine, same happened to my friend so we crawled to Stary Sobor millitary tents for morphine only to find i couldnt look at the tents due to the graphical issues DayZ is experiencing.

Still, it was quite fun in a way. Hahaha.

Ok, well... today the cow did not disappear and the zombies did not break my legs.

Instead my GF and I had some graphical issuses (Some Black Glitches) and the thing with ammo still happens.

AH!

and i forgot to write that i can write direct comm... my GF (sits in the same room.. i think same IP too due to the switch we are on) can see the chat, but i can´t see hers or any other...

Oh and something else:

We had a really huge load of Zombies attrackted...

Was about 30 Zombies (two times)

Both times in a different barn in Kabanino.

I attracked one Zombie, shot it with Winchester... suddenly about 30 Zeds appeared and it seemed to take no end...

and after a short time we had the same situation again?

So are Zombies spawning very fast or are there just more around?

Edited by UterusMaximus

Date/Time: 28. 7

What happened:

1 - instant broken lags during to Zombie attack. Happened simultanly to me and my GF.

Blood was 10 000+

2- Cow disappeard as soon as we arrived ca. 2 meters near to the cow.

3- Cow-Corpse disappeard when i clicked on "take raw meat" instead of clicking the gear button. The Char took only one meat, then the cow disappeard.

4- I was at 200+ Blood. Then i got back to 9000+ and still had blurry vision

5-* Ammonition refills after each login (i now, a lot of guys are gonna hate me for mentioning that)*

6- Weapons (or too big Items) simply disappears when i try to put it in the Backpack but have too less space for it

Where you were: Above Gorka, Old Fields and then Kabanino

What you were doing: Hunting Animals!

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: DE77

Dude...seriously...fuck you lol

Cows are the only animals that don't disappear immediately for my friends and me.

Sheep, goats, boars all disappear before we can finish gutting them when we kill them from point-blank. If we kill them from distance, they're gone before we get to them.