Sign in to follow this  
#BASEDGOD

A step in the right direction for realism

I play a character of African descent and I think I should be able to run faster and bleed less than my European counterparts. My awesome African genetics should allow me to run faster (when was the last time you seen a white person run in the 100m in the Olympics or a boxer get split as easily as a white dude?)

In the spirit of realism, I should be running faster than whitey.

• Like 1

I play a character of African descent and I think I should be able to run faster and bleed less than my European counterparts. My awesome African genetics should allow me to run faster (when was the last time you seen a white person run in the 100m in the Olympics or a boxer get split as easily as a white dude?)

0/10

WOW, just WOW....... :huh:

And they would only be able to eat canned watermelon and fried chicken.

I don't really feel like replying to this, but I'm going to do it anyways..

Sorry but that cant be.... you wont run faster cause you will have your pants at your knees and like all other black guy when running you will need to use your hand to support your pants not to drop. So actualy if you want it realism they need to run slower and something you will fall down cause of your pants.

:)

Interesting, you should deff. Spawn with Canned Watermelon, and fried chicken, with a spear.

While, we spawn with Guns, hamburgers, and soda.

what has colour of skin or what country you are from have anything to do with being physically better than someone else ?

Thread locked.

Warning point for OP

• Like 1