strelok224

Zero if you are reading this, I hope you survived.

Hey Zero from US 1370, if you are reading this, I found you crawling in the field just outside of Cherno last night at GMT+8 - approx 2.45am, you told me your legs were broken. I decided to help you by getting some morphine and some bloodbags from the hospital nearby, while you wait in the barn, i was also low on blood. Being chased by over 10 zombies on the way back, you helped me take out a few zombies with your shotgun. Sadly i died trying to kill zombies as well, but I hope you got the morphine and bloodbags off my body and cure your legs. I don't know where you are now or if you survived the zombie horde attack, I really hope you did. I hope we meet each other again, someday, and we can team up and survive.

Just a friendly survivor,

Strelok

• Like 16

I will do the same to any friendly faces I come across, even though if they stab me in the back after. I will never give up hope, there is still good in this game.

Strelok

• Like 9

I met a dude and we were looking through building and in one 2 story building I glitched through the wall and fell to break my leg. The guy volunteered to go to the nearest hospital and come back for me. I knew I wasnt gonna make it or he wasnt so I just gave him the only good item I had, my makarov and when he left I became zombie food.

I will do the same to any friendly faces I come across, even though if they stab me in the back after. I will never give up hope, there is still good in this game.

Strelok

His name is strelok

I will remember this phrase with every person I pass.

It sucks dying alone in a warehouse with 1000 blood and a blood pack you can't use.