Sign in to follow this  
Persason

Taking forever to load?

So at the moment I am waiting to log into the game I have done so for 10 minutes now it is just stuck on loading. This is what happens every time I want to join a server it takes forever. Dayz wasn't like this what the hell happened? The more updates that come out just make it worse. Am I the only on experiencing this?

It's all the magical forum peoples' fault! We must post and post until they press their great red "Load" button in the clouds!

On the serious side, try joining different servers, it has been and still is a hit and miss system sometimes, but it has gotten better in the past few updates. Just keep trying.

Submitting tickets is fine if you know how.

I'm afraid we had an update yesterday and the new version is just lousy for some of us. I'm sure other's have no problem. No game should take 10 minutes to load. Who'd buy it if they new that? Lots don't buy games that require steam for example.

Anyway, that's not the point. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. I don't find this forum especially useful in terms of factual information from the developers or whomever knows what's going on. I wish I could help, I really do.

Trying other servers isn't much help when they all do the same thing. But I wish you luck.

i wish it took me ten minutes, i've tried big, small , vet,regular and no it still takes me around 20 to 30 and it wasn't all ways like that but oh well

I am having the same problem, but earlier today (almost) every server was working perfectly. Now every server I join takes forever