Sign in to follow this  
Texas Red

Something we need to remember, preferably the newbies who want to know about this.

Green Mountain. So, lots of us have gone there. We all know how bad it is. We all are scared/unwilling to discuss it. That is not my primary point. My primary point is to let all the newbies who are wondering about it know to NOT ask about it. It really bothers me when people start asking stuff like "What is at Green Mountain." Please stop this if you are. Those who have gone usually don't like to discuss it, including me. All I will say is this, never go there, never ask, never tell.

TL;DR- We need to have a 'Don't ask, Don't tell' policy about Green Mountain and what goes on up there. It would be better for them, and us.

Edited by Texas Red

Ya, this was funny about 3 threads ago... you can stop now...

I realise. This is why I was putting it out. I am tired of seeing this question. That is my point.

war crimes :( More evidence against them for their war crimes though. Luckily I made it out alive.

oh wait, this isn't Arma II

Edited by internetTAB

Yeah. This is no joke post. I am just tired of seeing people asking this same question. I never speak of what happened to me there. I only know that we need to stop the newbies from going.

Bullshit. If you really wanted nobody to ask about it, you wouldn't start a vague thread like this.

Anyway, couldn't care less. Have fun.

Bullshit. If you really wanted nobody to ask about it, you wouldn't start a vague thread like this.

Anyway, couldn't care less. Have fun.

Oh goody. I want them to know this, as they actually could find out that some of us don't like to talk about it.

Last time I was there I killed 2 dudes and took their truck full of loot.

This isn't the place to start talking about what happens there, like I stated. Threads for that exact thing already exist.

I usually mess around on other threads saying stuff like "Dont go there its scary" and whatnot but I've actually never seen anything messed up over there. I thought everyone was just messing with the new guys for fun

I usually mess around on other threads saying stuff like "Dont go there its scary" and whatnot but I've actually never seen anything messed up over there. I thought everyone was just messing with the new guys for fun

No no no. Sometimes, yes, they are. But usually, no. That is why people like me who have been there are actually scared of it. That is the reason this exists, to stop the newbies from asking, and just go look it up.

That place ... has scarred me ...... mentally .........

Yeah, i can see that from your avatar.

I don't wanna discuss of what happend there, it was the reason why I found Dayz really scary...

Remember, never go there they will catch you!

That Tower was high, still trying to figure what pushed me. I wouldn't reccomend any new players going there till they been to Santa tower.

This Mod plays with your mind.......... >:(

That Tower was high, still trying to figure what pushed me. I wouldn't reccomend any new players going there till they been to Santa tower.

This Mod plays with your mind.......... >:(

Again, this is the reason for this thread. To stop noobs from asking about it and going to it.

Yeah, i can see that from your avatar.

Don't quite know what you mean ! :D

Always been a pretty uneventful experience for me whenever I've been there, apart from like a million zeds. I do like the dead pit though.