OddGamer

Is it just me or.... Video Card talk

Every siiingle fucking time I go to Balota my Graphic Card starts to explode on me like everything is going haywire. Dose this happen to you aswell or do I fucking need a driver card update ?

Every siiingle fucking time I go to Balota my Graphic Card starts to explode on me like everything is going haywire. Dose this happen to you aswell or do I fucking need a driver card update ?

Seems to be a bug related to constantina wire and/or dead soldier bodies when looking at military tents or bunkers. I've seen alot of posts in regards to this, and I was experiencing the same issue last night near Bolota and Stary Sobor

Seems to be an issue with the new patch - there are some other threads about it, all of them stating weird graphics at military sites, so its probably got something to do with those dead soldiers or anything around there that all the sites have in common.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ta/page__st__20

Did it look like some of the screenshots posted in this thread? Then yeah, thats the same issue I was having last night...

Yea exactly like it, I thought it couldnt be my graphic card, well i wasnt sure but it always happened in the same places so it kinda left me undecided, Sometimes I can't see jack shit, but I just walked by the Soilders in Balota right now and it does seem like the dead ones causing the problem for some weird reason

Yea I'm building a new Setup soon, im debating on ither going with a high 6series or two 5series or maybe a lower 6 series x 2

Yeah, that one has a downside though, as it blocks the second expansion slot...

so everyone is getting this problem, like its a fucking joke, i cant barely play without getting a fucking headache, like all of chreno is FUCKED