Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

My First Helicopter Crash Site

lol still found none :(

Don't worry you'll find one. :) If you journey to the north military bases then your bound to find one!

hehe wel done on your first hopper site man :D but the saw own's the bison

Thanks! And yeah the saw owns!

Uh, whats the damn music from it's driving me crazy!!!

Uh, whats the damn music from it's driving me crazy!!!

Oh! Hahaha you must've heard it recently. It's from the "Dark Knight" movie series.

I still have never seen one. Is there any adivice on how to find them. I understand they are random, but are they most likely to appear in certain areas of the map?

Ugh...

So painful...

Why...

Why would someone take a FN FAL over a M249..?

Why..!

Ugh...

So painful...

Why...

Why would someone take a FN FAL over a M249..?

Why..!

If you watched the whole video, I didn't.......

I still have never seen one. Is there any adivice on how to find them. I understand they are random, but are they most likely to appear in certain areas of the map?

My advice is to just travel North, whilst doing so you'll see many fields and mountains. Which are bound to have a downed heli. :)

This takes me back to my first crash site... i remember that i said to my friend over skype "Looks like we missed some kind of party over here" then we checked it out and saw that it spawn loot at crash sites, we where like kids on christmas morning.

Omg it looks like you missed a type of clothing there, if you look behind the machine gun at 1:39 it looks like theres some clothing behind it.

• Like 1

i found my first heli site a few days ago north of stary sabor, close to a vehicle spawn point.. there were only two pilots walking around o i decided to put them down.. somehow this wasnt a ver good idea, as there seemed to instantly spawn like eight of them, and for every one i killed, two more seemed to emerge.. at some point i managed to shake them and crawled to the heli.. only thing i found was a large ammo box full of STANAG ammo and a M19 magazine.. couldnt use anything there, so just left.. on one hand happy to have found one, on the other hand a little disappointed with bad loot luck :)

well the FAL is actually the most powerful rifle in the game....RIFLE! not sniper ppl....

Why is it when i watch ppl there graphics look better? i have everythign at max and dosnt look stunning to me....

Edited by scypheroth

Omg it looks like you missed a type of clothing there, if you look behind the machine gun at 1:39 it looks like theres some clothing behind it.

Good eye! I missed it. Unfortunately it wouldn't have mattered, considering ghillie suits are not compatible with female character models :(

If you watched the whole video, I didn't.......

I did...

At the end you look at it...

Then look away...

Then fade to black...

All you had was a Bizon and a Fal...

Both weapons have ammo that only appears at random heli's...

Not very efficient...

Good eye! I missed it. Unfortunately it wouldn't have mattered, considering ghillie suits are not compatible with female character models :(

Ah thats true :P, lets hope that will get fixed soon ^^