exe@thexecutor.eu

Huey is losing fuel?!

Hello,

our group found a Helicopter this night. We repaired and refuelled it and took it to our camp. The Engine was off.

Today, the Helicopter was complete out off fuel. I hope this is a bug. Someone else having this problem?

Greetz,

eXe

PS: Sorry, for my bad english

Odd, can anyone show me where they have put them back in?

I thought that this database change was pending.

Hacked copter.

It was not a hacked copter. We found it on Skalisty Island. It was complete broken and we repaired it.

Yes it was.

Ander said on June 4th that there were NO flyable helicopters.

They haven't started putting new ones into the database yet.

Hacked.

• Like 2

It was obviously hacked, Helicopters haven't been put back into the game yet, they should be back in within the next 24 hours.

Edit: Above me, have you read them? 1 of the guys clearly said it would be another 36 hours before they actually add them into the game because they want every server to have the latest update or something along them lines and they said they would re-add them when that has happened, which should be within the next 24 hours.

Edit 2: This was posted by vipeax.

Hey everyone,

many of the changes in 1.7.2.4 include changes in the way the game communicates with the Hive. These changes require every server to be running the latest version of both the mod & the Hive component, run with BattlEye enabled, as well as a recent beta build (>= 95389).

To make sure every server is in sync with the recent developments, we are required to disable older versions of the Hive extension from being functional in the near future, which, at this point, is estimated to occure in about 36 hours from the creation of this thread (subject to change). Tomorrow morning there will be a final wording regarding this subject.

The re-introduction of Helicopters is directly affiliated to this change and thus they will not be functional till previous versions of both DayZ as well as the Hive component have deflated, as the changes of the recent patch are mandatory to make them functional.

So next time before you go saying there back in the game, make sure they actually are.

Edited by Siggy
  • Like 1

it was probably hacked, and had a leak, choppers are supposed to be back today I think.

Did you read the 1.7.2.4 patch notes? They are back.

You are incorrect. They require activation in the database. It was announced that it would be done after servers had all updated to hive 0.7.2.

Probably shortly, but not yet. Sorry. Someone hacked that helicopter in.

was in gb server called telford twats 1 hour ago and somone called bear gryills had a chopper and landed it, starting shooting me and a friend so fired nearly 2 whole clips at him and it did nothing. he then fired back and now were dead. Thanks

You are incorrect. They require activation in the database. It was announced that it would be done after servers had all updated to hive 0.7.2.

Probably shortly, but not yet. Sorry. Someone hacked that helicopter in.

Hacked copters dissapear after server restarts. You are wrong.

Edited by crushed293213