Sign in to follow this  
Robdoddy

Sniping Gone Bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XDcVJaClMA&list=UUDw0x8ZKk-NavKYzQ3E22oA&index=1&feature=plcp

Check out this new video about my friends and I getting sniped, recorded it for fun, didn't edit it, just put it in basically. Don't be hating on the voice of me and the others, It was just for fun we didn't know we where gonna get sniped! SORRY FOR LOW RESOLUTION I WAS TESTING OUT A NEW FILE FORMAT! PROJECT=FAILURE.

Edited by Robdoddy

Im not going to hate for the voices... but i will hate because of the noob that disconnected =).

• Like 1

Sorry about him ALT-F4ing but I can't do anything but tell him what he did wrong. If it's any consolation to you, the guy stopped shooting before he logged out...

I created an account here just to ask, why in the fuck would you post a video of your friend dc'ing? You know this thread should be moved to the cheaters section? Wow.

Edit: Your friend should be a corpse, but instead I bet you gave him a transfusion. Fair enough if he had genuinely needed to dc because of graphical glitches or something, but that is blatant cheating.

Edited by ACOGshot

Learn to use your ears, and spot better as well, also don't post a video of someone d/cing

Edited by Riokusu

The video is made to show that we got snipped, not the fact that one person DCed. Also, the guy who killed him ghosted us. So I guess you could say that they are "Even". If he hadn't been ghosted he wouldn't of had to DC. I KNOW FOR A FACT WE GOT GHOSTED. He didn't climb the ladder...