Sign in to follow this  
jeb345

Helicopter Questions.. and 1.7.2.4 issues

okay so since this new build and dayz update ive been experiencing the following issues:

1. insane grapical bombs.

2. no hueys spawning in.

3. stuck at loading on occasion (about 35% of the time)

the graphical bombs i have heard are from wire fencing, but i was wondering if this is confirmed. and the hueys, none are spawning in. are they not seeded into the DB yet or is this just another issue. and the hueys, do they have the same spawn locations or are they entirely new for us to find on out own ventures. and the loading screen problems, this is not much of an issue for me due to have gotten it fixed, but as a server owner alot of my pleyers cannot join.

i do hope these issues get resolved and questions do get answered in any fashion. These questions have popped into my head and my teams aswell. am i missing other bugs/issues? but when will they all be fixed?

okay so since this new build and dayz update ive been experiencing the following issues:

1. insane grapical bombs.

2. no hueys spawning in.

3. stuck at loading on occasion (about 35% of the time)

the graphical bombs i have heard are from wire fencing, but i was wondering if this is confirmed. and the hueys, none are spawning in. are they not seeded into the DB yet or is this just another issue. and the hueys, do they have the same spawn locations or are they entirely new for us to find on out own ventures. and the loading screen problems, this is not much of an issue for me due to have gotten it fixed, but as a server owner alot of my pleyers cannot join.

i do hope these issues get resolved and questions do get answered in any fashion. These questions have popped into my head and my teams aswell. am i missing other bugs/issues? but when will they all be fixed?

Helicopters aren't a guaranteed spawn. They don't instantly pop up on the first restart, and they may take a few days to appear if they follow the same spawn mechanics as they did previously.

Graphical Issues have been known and messing with your settings will eventually get rid of them for a little while (known to be from spawned military zombies / barbed wires from reports.)

Huey's will not be spawned in until tomorrow morning some time when seeds are dispatched by devs in the early morning hours.

• Like 1

Helicopters aren't a guaranteed spawn. They don't instantly pop up on the first restart, and they may take a few days to appear if they follow the same spawn mechanics as they did previously.

i have heard that they are going to differently spawn. but i have also heard they are spawning the same as before.

Graphical Issues have been known and messing with your settings will eventually get rid of them for a little while (known to be from spawned military zombies / barbed wires from reports.)

Huey's will not be spawned in until tomorrow morning some time when seeds are dispatched by devs in the early morning hours.

hmm i just read a post and this is very hapful on this matter. thanks

HTML isn't yours...

I've yet to update my client to .4 - but with all of these supposed bugs, I'm not too keen...

Meh, didn't expect these forums to do that when I hit shift enter to do a new line like I do on every other thing I do (HTML Forums included).