EvanB

experienced bandit looking for mature group

Hey guys!

I am a mature DayZ player looking for a small "active" group to play with. When I say small I mean about 10 members or under. Anything higher then that I think groups get out of hand and people just start doing what they want.

About Me:

-I'm 17

-I have been playing DayZ for about 2 months

-I'm Eastern Time Based (GMT -5)

-Since its Summer I can basically play whenever I want except for practice and games, during that time I obviously cant be on :)

-I do like to have fun but I can also buckle down when I have to and take things serious during that time

-I don't really enjoy playing with people under the age of 15. Why? Because most of the kids that age are never mature and just don't take things serious

-I have never been in a serious clan before. I am a quick learner and I think I could learn the roles very quickly

-I do have a mic

-I want a group who sticks together and helps eachother out at all times.

So, if you have a stable group out there looking for another member please give me a go.

Leave your steam or skype name here. Or we can just PM eachother on forums.

My steam : evanjb33

Currently: Found a group :D

-Evan

Edited by EvanB

sup brah, me and a buddy have started nightly live streams on twitch.tv, if your interested in joining us let me know, once we have a group of 4 we wont be taking any one else. skype - fxgtopgun

sup big faggot. 17 yr old. "15 are just not mature enough to play with me"

get friends, NOT from the internet.

• Like 1

Hey man I've been playing for about the same time as you and I've been looking for some serious people to play with all the time. I have friends that play but the barley go on. I would be able to play almost every night because it's summer. Hit me up with and contact info

Hey, broski me and a friend of mine are both rather active players i have about a weeks worth of experence and my friend has around two weeks we stick together like you are wanting and would love be able to add some people to our little group which is just me and him send me a message if you are interested

:D

Shit, you would fit right in but our group ain't very mature. We piss about and have a laugh all the time killing stuff. But good look with your search B)

Edited by Mike_France

http://www.onslaughtinc.com

Yes, we play often. Yes, we play together and help each other out. Yes, we're mature (don't even let kids under 16 in the clan).

How many people do you have? Your clan seems big... very big

How many people do you have? Your clan seems big... very big

The clan itself is big, but that's because we have multiple games on several platforms on our roster. There's usually about 5 or 6 of us playing DayZ at one time together.

I didn't state that I wouldn't play with anyone 14 or lower. I just usually don't prefer it unless they are mature.

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

How many people are on at a time usually?

Hey I'll happily play with you... although I am 14 I am mature. I understand why you wont play with people younger than 15. My steam name is Pendergast. My skype name is Fibrocyte. I hope you let me join!

Hay evan i play with a small group of people we try to stick together but get split up by deaths but we all go back to coast for whoever dies give them their gear back unless we have a total wipe from some clan we had a fight with. Never had the whole group go down but we always back each other up. its mostly 2 or 3 people playing at a time some times we get 5 or 6 but thats rare.We do joke around while playing but nothing thats going to get ppl killed most of that happens when we just died and are at the coast. When we get ready to get into a town or airfield we do a good job of working with one another. mostly around 18+ think theres one younger we carry around but we tell him to calm down when he gets to excited. We got 3 guys have played for a month or longer forget how long ive played.

Got some good gear from clans we killed in fire fights at the main airfield. We have a group on steam called Dayz arma 2 you can find my steam name in that group pvt.joker alot of ppl have it but im in that group can join it and talk to me to get more info or just meet up in game and see if you like the group. no real rules if your on just ask if ppl want to play or not and mostly few ppl will say yes if their not already playing.not a clan just a few guys that group up for some dayz.

Edited by pvt.joker

Hello Survivors!

Looking for a constant group or small clan (not more than 8 people)! I'm from germany and 19 years old, got a mic and can play at almost any time during summer, so I am very active.

I could also provide a TS3 server if necessary. I would enjoy some relaxed gaming with a lot of jokes on Teamspeak, but serious enough to achieve something in the game.

Also I wouldn't mind playing as a bandit group, cause I love PvP ;)

You can add me on Steam "Guerrilliero__Heroico" (with double _ ) or reply to this post!

Looking forwards to some offers :P

What roles can you fufill?

As I said I'm new to this role thing but I'm a quick learner and well geared. I understand the basic roles like over watch, engineer, assault, raider, etc. Just never been in a organized group like that.

Edited by EvanB