Sign in to follow this  
heyitscody

To the Admin of LU150

Me and a large group of friends were very geared up on your server with three cars. What happened after the update!? We are really upset that we cant play and that we lost 3 cars!

I hope it gets back up and running. :(

hey there, since i dont have much time here is a fast reply. I already have talked to my host and to DayZ staff self that all cars vanished . I hope they get it fixed soon. since i as an admin cant despwan cars or spwan them in any way. Regards. D1rtyD3vil

As far as i know the server is not updated yet ... i doubt you have lost them ...

The server is updated. But i bought it down cause of that vehicle bug. I dont want ppl to farm cars to lose them 1 hour later. i will bring it back online soon

Well the server was down. Idk if the cars are gone yet. I meant losing the server/losing the cars would suck. We usually park the vehicles at night and get them the next day. Not really hoarding, we use each vehicle everyday.

Server is back online. I know that its controlled by the Hive. But i had a long talk with a DayZ staff and so i had to do some things. Dont know now even if the vehicles are back. Let me know if you got your vehicles back, Otherwise i have to send a mail again.