Sign in to follow this  
theboat

US330 is messed up?

US330 is messed up. No crash sites are spawning all vehicles from earlier are magically gone, although they were saved and we logged out next to them only 9 or so hours ago. And by none of the vehicles are there, I mean none of them. They were well hidden, and our tents are missing as well. I don't know what happened, but loot is pretty weird too. Any server admin who can fix this?

We had similar issues recently, our vehicle went missing (unsure if it was taken), tents not saving new items placed inside after restart -- seems like US330's connection to the hive may be at fault. Here's hoping the admin takes a look and gets us updated to 1.7.2.4 soon, maybe that will fix it.

I believe they are working on it chaps.

Server seems to have gone missing from six launcher for some reason, but can accessed from the in-game multiplayer options.

Server auto-restarts at 7am (GMT) from now on.

Main admin has been busy/away for the last few days, but we're hoping he and vilayer get things sorted soon.

boat, if your vehicles went missing about 36 hours ago .... we found them :)

dead, if your vehicle was the yellow car .... we found that too. :)

Just returning the favor for the guys that nicked all our vehicles a few days ago .... assuming that was you boat?

.... otherwise, there's another large group of players we're playing cat and mouse with.

• Like 1

Server was all updated earlier. It has not been unknown for tents to go missing (and vehicles) when the server crashes. A restart usually fixes that.

Anyway... who's getting the chopper tonight then? :D

dead, if your vehicle was the yellow car .... we found that too. :)

Nothing so elegant as that, merely a tractor in bad repair we had thrown some "goodies" into.

• Like 1

Nothing so elegant as that, merely a tractor in bad repair we had thrown some "goodies" into.

I found a red tractor got into it and had no fuel and just a few items in it.

ah, ok, you can keep that then. We'll take the heli when eventually find it. deal? ;)