Bruyn

Hey, new EU player over here!

Hey guys, I just started playing the DayZ mod and I'm liking it alot atm..

Died one or two times while on a scavenge mission to find some sort of firearm (I spawned without anything to defend myself. :()

At the moment I'm in the middle of nowhere but I have some food and 2 bottles of water wich I regularly replenish at a pond or lake.

I'm not a total newbie anymore but would anyone be so kind to help me out a bit, maybe play together with a group of likeminded people.

I understand this is a mod that aims to be somewhat 'realistic' (zombies derp :D). I'm up for alot of different playstyles and oh yeah, I'm 21 years old and I'm not microphone shy.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Well I have been playing for about a week and found a helicopter crash and got a bizon, died because of a graphical glitch. I have teamspeak and would love to play with someone who isn't out to kill me and steal my beans.

• Like 2

Sounds awesome! Where you from?

• Like 1

Welcome to your new addiction!

I am from across the pond from you (USA) but happy to assist however I can with my very limited noobish knowledge.

• Like 2

Well I invite you all to my Skype, would be great to share some stories and noobish tips. Noobs for noobs amirite!

Skype= debruynbart

I live in Virginia but have a very good connection to the internet!

• Like 1

Hi. I'm new too and just got skype. I have no idea how to add people but my username on skype is sulalee01 and you're all very welcome. I'm in England.

• Like 1

I have uninstalled skype but thank you for the offer..sadly found it was running 50+ versions of itself under resource monitor TCP connections, might have been doing a bit torrent type of thing but still was not pleased to see it.

Also run mumble with friends so tend not to have more the one voip going at once if I can avoid it.

Thank you for the kind requests.. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. :-)