Sign in to follow this  
edward.monkey@yahoo.com

Looking for a friendly group.

So,after having my two first players,the first one survived for 2 days until a guy shot me and the other one for a week until I got into a gunfight with a guy,killed him but then zombies r@ped me,I made a new character and I am looking for some guys to play with.For starters,I thought I was a complete noob until I spawned,went to a nearby town and saw what the other new players were doing and counting up to 6 dead bodies,I understood that Im in an intermediate level at the moment..I have a makarov with some magazines and a m1911 with one magazine,food and drinks so I guess I can survive for some days...Generally my zombie avoiding skills are good I guess(I'm also a metal gear expert so stealth is my niche XD).I believe I'd be a good addition to a group and Im certainly not thinking of becoming a bandit unless I have to kill somebody to survive or fight back.

add me too steam: kollozal22

got an alice pack, bunch of makarov mags, bandages, hunting supplies, fire making supplies

If you want to team up, I'm more than avaliable. I have an M16, and some other stuff.

Add luxey012 on Steam, if you're interested.