Sign in to follow this  
Fellburger

Stuck on receiving data

Hi guys I am having trouble getting into any server, any time I try i get stuck on the receiving data screen and get the following error code up*. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

I have tried reinstalling everything and re-downloading the mod as well.

no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgWeapons.'.

Same here, but I don't get an error message. The game either freezes forever at receiving data or it crashes to desktop at some point.

I sometimes get the error like op but also sometimes get no message and just get kicked to server screen. I've tried reconnecting, restarting arma2, restarting steam, re-installing dayz through worrom's day z mod updater v1.45. I've also tried launching steam as administrator and not, and also launching the game through the mod updater. I've encountered an error with every combination of these attempts. This is the first time that I've attempted to play the game, so the error did not show up out of nowhere. I'd appreciate anyone's attempts to address the problem.

Edit: So after this post I realized that I should try manually installing the mod and anto-cheat software, which fixed everything and now the game is running fine.

I have managed to sort this out for steam. First go to your steam library and to op arrowhead>properties> Local files then hit the verify integrity of game cache, after this I re-downloaded and placed the mod files. Not sure if you need the final step or not.

I've tried the whold verify integrity through steam, and always have 1 file that gets downloaded... even after I've done it moments before. I'm ever stuck waiting for character data.