Sign in to follow this  
thedukey3

My new strategy for playing DayZ!

Open the game (1-2 minutes with new background image)

look for server (10-20sec)

join the server (go afk for 10-20minutes depending on how lucky im feeling)

look at spawn*

*if spawned in wilderness or kemenka, wilderness, or far south east proceed to place paper in keys and run towards the general direction of a city (15-30 minutes)

play the game!

So if I get a bad spawn, because of no respawn button, and slow ass hardware at the hive, to play the game I would now have to start 30 minutes to an hour before I normally would just to make sure I can be in a place worth playing at.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- me crying of course along with the above thread ^

<3

Open the game (1-2 minutes with new background image)

look for server (10-20sec)

join the server (go afk for 10-20minutes depending on how lucky im feeling)

look at spawn*

*if spawned in wilderness or kemenka, wilderness, or far south east proceed to place paper in keys and run towards the general direction of a city (15-30 minutes)

play the game!

So if I get a bad spawn, because of no respawn button, and slow ass hardware at the hive, to play the game I would now have to start 30 minutes to an hour before I normally would just to make sure I can be in a place worth playing at.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- me crying of course along with the above thread ^

<3

haha, i too have thought about jamming the W key lol :D nice tactic, but the respawn thing is alright, it might be a pain the arse but it is necessary, when i die what i will do if i dont spawn in cherno or such is just to let me be eaten by zombies.

Remember breaking your legs should let you hit that respawn button :)

<3

Edited by Zyfer

There are places to go in the east aswell.... Even an airstrip, Berzino is a major city for instance.

Edited by Hyd

There are places to go in the east aswell.... Even an airstrip, Berzino is a major city for instance.

Quiet. I want to loot Berzino in peace. Keep the masses away.

We'll probably pass each other as I'll be running away from the city when I spawn....

Quiet. I want to loot Berzino in peace. Keep the masses away.

Hehe, it's like a safe haven out there.. Best place to get some nice supplies. Guess I'll be seeing you there for some fun.